Car Cam Footage: Thief smashes window of a BMW F30 at Ara Damansara

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Best I've seen to stop a motorbike by snatch thief. Aunty pushing a full metal shopping trolley onto the bike path from the side. Those Makro ones flat bed or basket type damn kao heavy...see the 2 men fly when it hit the trolley.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Withdraw a sum of money ,place in bag, switch the bags(containing hell notes) when in car, place bogus bag on passenger seat........chain it up .............. then wait.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Mercedes driver quite a safe driver. Keep's a safe distance. Can't tell if he uses signal indicators or not.

If I'm the car upfront, give chase and run the motorcycle over, wonder if I have to go jail or not.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
ixeo.......yes you will.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
As long you don't kill him u wont :smile:

My aunt just witnessed a daring snatch thief. He snatch the handbag from the aunty who just came out from Hong Leong Bank and went straight into the Pharmacy to buy things at Sri Sinar. He stop his car, went straight in and grab her bag.

Everyone went after him and he tried to escape but there are cars in front and behind. Damaged lots of parked car during the incident.
One of the guys pull out his car key and drag him out and gave him a beating. My aunt called the police.

He keep saying he is a cop. But they dont give a damn and beat him up. Held him until the police comes.

Suddenly they saw a Normal Police on a Bike. Those rondas in Dark Blue Uniform. But this one only 1 fellow passing by that area.
So since police came, they hand him to the police then everyone dismissed. To their surprise after a few chat with the police,
the police let him walk free....:mad:

I was like WTF!? Pakat? The police that my aunty call suppose to come in a car instead. But seems like a pakat job to me.

So how reliable is our police? I was surprised that none of them apprehend him again. I wasn't there though.

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
I know the police get lots of bashing nowadays. but I like to share something I heard. My father-in-law witnessed some police running after a bag snatcher somewhere at Midvalley commuter station. Someone from the crowd purposely got in the way of the thief as the thief was running, slowing him down. That was enough for the police to catch up with the thief, and the police gave the thief a rather brutal beating. They use fists and feet to beat the thief to render him unable to flee.

My father-in-law remarked to me, "Sure broken bones somewhere wan".

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I know the police get lots of bashing nowadays. but I like to share something I heard. My father-in-law witnessed some police running after a bag snatcher somewhere at Midvalley commuter station. Someone from the crowd purposely got in the way of the thief as the thief was running, slowing him down. That was enough for the police to catch up with the thief, and the police gave the thief a rather brutal beating. They use fists and feet to beat the thief to render him unable to flee.

My father-in-law remarked to me, "Sure broken bones somewhere wan".
There are the Good, the bad and The Ugly......:hmmmm::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

So how reliable is our police? I was surprised that none of them apprehend him again. I wasn't there though.
Just back from outstation. While doing around 110kph a bus overtook us. My wife mentioned the buses she took travels at around 130kph. Then as this bus over took us we saw PDRM on it. WTF PDRM buses doing way pass 110kph. Then about 10 minutes later another 2 buses overtook us. Also with PDRM on them. These two was worse, they were like racing each other cutting in and out, overtaking the slower vehicles who were running within the speed limit.....:mad:

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Home minster and IGP both are both with with criminal records after court judgement, what can you expect?

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
2 things you gotta watch out for when you're out.
first: police
second: thief
actually we have no one to depend on but ourselves.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
As long you don't kill him u wont :smile:

My aunt just witnessed a daring snatch thief. He snatch the handbag from the aunty who just came out from Hong Leong Bank and went straight into the Pharmacy to buy things at Sri Sinar. He stop his car, went straight in and grab her bag.

Everyone went after him and he tried to escape but there are cars in front and behind. Damaged lots of parked car during the incident.
One of the guys pull out his car key and drag him out and gave him a beating. My aunt called the police.

He keep saying he is a cop. But they dont give a damn and beat him up. Held him until the police comes.

Suddenly they saw a Normal Police on a Bike. Those rondas in Dark Blue Uniform. But this one only 1 fellow passing by that area.
So since police came, they hand him to the police then everyone dismissed. To their surprise after a few chat with the police,
the police let him walk free....:mad:

I was like WTF!? Pakat? The police that my aunty call suppose to come in a car instead. But seems like a pakat job to me.

Bro, Karma took action already :biggrin:

Robber Cops | theSundaily

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
sorry, but aint bmw or sub 200k cars has heavy tints in front?

and the bmw driver buat tatau only bcos face? he just sped off and never even got down the car and stop da mofos or at least throw some whatever shit to that mofo...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, can any sifus teach me on how to off that irritating starting ceremony and warning beep sound for the Auto Gauge 60MM SUPER AMBER AND WHITE? Appreciate it! Have tried to google and tried those methods but to no avail. Thanks!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience