Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Need help locating engine serial number for neo 1.6 campro engine

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

cyborg1

Hi, I recently bought a secondhand proton neo 1.6 and i need to register it in my name here in Thailand. However I can't seem to locate the engine serial number on the campro engine block. Could someone help me locate it? Pictures will help greatly as well. Thank you for any help!

Hi, I recently bought a secondhand proton neo 1.6 and i need to register it in my name here in Thailand. However I can't seem to locate the engine serial number on the campro engine block. Could someone help me locate it? Pictures will help greatly as well. Thank you for any help!
Remove the intake hosing a bit and assuming you're standing in front of the engine, it's on the right side below the intake side.

Like this :

1634869119169.png

A Post Every 5 Mins

bmw11-600x399.jpg

Sinister is probably an understatement in describing the BMW M3 Frozen Black Edition that BMW North America will be selling in extremely limited units. Only 20 of these flat black M3 coupes will be made with the first 19 sold on a first come first serve basis and word has it that Darth Vader has plonked down the deposit for one, because you know, it goes with his evil persona and costume...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom