Calling the people with E-manage on their 20v.

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
is it possible to get one tuning which produce more torque n saver fuel at same time..?many people cannot afford ultimate to get 2 mapping(drag or daily use contohnye) huhu..
Orr....I get what you mean now. You meant 2 maps...

Not that I know of, bro. If you want 2 maps, you pay for the price 2 maps; meaning you'll have to get the Ultimate...I'm afraid there's no short cut to it, yet.

Anyway, I heard that the Ultimate is really much better than the Blue version but exactly how much better, I don't know coz my friend tried both blue & Ultimate on his Supra. I don't know if the big difference is applicable for NA engines.

The good news is; the price of it will eventually go down but the bad news is; you'll have to wait. When the blue version first came out, it was also selling for RM 2k+. At that time, I couldn't afford it, so I went for the SAFC 2 for RM 1.3k.:banghead:

So the lesson to me was; "what you pay, is what you get."

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, as promised, Part 3. This time let's take a walk through RH-9 Club's booth first. The Tokyo Auto Salon would not be complete without the guys from Rays in the picture. Here we can see them with Kazama Auto's widebodied drifty IS250. Heard it runs on 2JZ enjoy....<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience