Calling for DRIFTERS

samuelccy

Known Member
May 15, 2005
KL-Sentul
any drifters looking for KE70 ... I've got a frend wanna sell his KE70 ... very good condition ... fully original .. born in 1983 ... price - rm6k nego ... 'll post up the pics tmr ...

Last edited:

Maz87

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Hey..samuelccy why dun u buy it le, then go for TT that time can drift ma...hahaha

n0th1n

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
give me the specs? road legal?

corollagtouring

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2005
heheheheheh.... i smell you are going to cook something aaaa....
LOOK AT THE POSTING time, u just pass the security system after TT yesterday ka?

n0th1n

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
hahhahha.. hack sikit2 security and walla.....
but cannot alwais do that, later kantoi, susah la mau keluar lagi.....

wait a minute. ALL original? stock ka? sorry to create havoc, i'll pass la samuelccy. im interested to drift, but biasalah, with lower cost.....

samuelccy

Known Member
May 15, 2005
KL-Sentul
ya la bro ... all stock le ... mayb some sifu here can drift it with stock condition ... hahaha ....

samuelccy

Known Member
May 15, 2005
KL-Sentul
hahaha ... ya la ... all stock la bros ... waiting it to transplant to a MONSTER ... hahaha ....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This DIY is suitable for ALL Drive by cable cars... I have done it for my Nissan Sunny and My Mini... You can do the same for Handbrake cables too.

The throttle response for my old mini is a bit.. rough and sticky... Sometimes, I have to step on the throttle pedal quite heavily as the cable is stuck.. and sometimes, the RPM is kept at a high rev because the cable cannot return to normal position smoothly. I have decided to do a little DIY to lubricate the Throttle Cable.

Items...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience