Calling All Toyota NOS-ed

mafia_staff

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Hi there.. Im looking for the owner of 4AFE SEG Nos-ed (Nitrous) I saw his car at Toyota Gathering at MCD bandar utama. forget already his nick name, just want to share his knowledge and experience using a Nitrous Oxide.. The advantage? how many shot? the disadvantage? I plan to get one.. tired already moding 4AGZE.. hehehe because I saw 20V ST can smoke turbo right from the start till finishing line.. Maybe many Toyota Nos-ed out there.. please help me...

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
wa... so serious meh??? until using the NOS... scary story.
for me... i think it kill alot of life span of the engine.

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
The idea did crossed my mind. Spoke to shops & friend using NOs. It seems the downside to it is the refilling of the gas. It's addictive, so you'll be finishing a bottle in no time & it has to be refilled again & you'll soon feel the pinch on pocket...

mafia_staff

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Many people out there use Nitrous, enough lar to smoke vtec or turbo at tol plaza or traffic light.. My car NA maaa also cannot kejar ker? Hehehehe many cats out there suddenly change to become tiger lor..

tan_tat_wei

500 RPM
Jul 26, 2004
s.alam
Visit site
Im using 20v silvertop stock standard, with 50 shot nos ,160hp on dyno dynamic.fren of mine pump 100 shot in his standard silvertop ,190hp on dyno dynamic,no damage on the engine using untill now,tuner is very important bro.

BDK8671

Known Member
Nov 14, 2007
Im using 20v silvertop stock standard, with 50 shot nos ,160hp on dyno dynamic.fren of mine pump 100 shot in his standard silvertop ,190hp on dyno dynamic,no damage on the engine using untill now,tuner is very important bro.
wah ...NOS ...sound scary le ....hehe ...
i think 20V stock on wheel dyno around .....130 - 138hp ...

mafia_staff

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Its not crazy thing, its a fast way to go fast when you want go fast!!!!! Ermmm, which tuner you recommend? PM me if you don't want to share here.. please... Thank you..

Captain Fast

Known Member
Apr 9, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
What sort of NOS system are you using? Dry shot or wet shot? How much per bottle? Installation charge? Refill charge?

Captain Fast

Known Member
Apr 9, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
fuiyoo...tell me your car plate number so i don't mess with this NOS'ed up car! scared man! my car is :slug: compared to yours now man...sounds like a viable upgrade :idea:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi bros,

Recently I had enough of my NA-ed 4G93P engine. I want to add a turbocharger to it.

Please don't mind my noob-ness, but the questions are, what turbocharger to get?

Do I need a waste-gate?

Also, if the inter-cooler is important, should I get a really good one? (more expensive :( )

Do I have to throw away my old 4-2-1 extractor?

My car is auto, I don't plan to change it to a manual transmission, so I should probably just install a not very high end turbocharger?

I heard that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience