• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

davidyapdls

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Happen now to my brother in law...
The accident happened before Aidilfitri (29-August-2011) &
car has been towed to PANEL workshop.
The workshop promise to settle within 30 days for the claims (during the tragedy la)
Until now nothing happen, they give reason claims & busy coz lots of car to repair.

WS: "Claim belum keluar lg maaa, macam mana mahu repair?"
Me: "You repair dulu then claim laa..."
WS: "Itu macam mati la saya... semua company tanggung, macam mana business?"
Me: "If tak ada kereta orang pun mati maaa..., apa macam?"

Normal answer I received....
you can always have the option to tow your car out from there as you are the owner and the more longer your car is there they will change your car parts bit by bit as you are not there to see it 24/7.just my 2 cents.:biggrin:

pampersdry

Known Member
Nov 13, 2009
pahang
when your car is at the repair shop the adjuster will come, & estimate the damage charges......
after the wshop has fixed yr car then they will claim against the insurance company...
correct me if im wrong.
vise versa...they start fixing my car last 3week...that mean they already done the claim thing right...thanks danz for the info... :wavey:

Jul 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Please don't think all callmen are the same. Some callmen had experience and they can settle the car for your in what they promise unless something wrong with your insurance only. If you do hesitate about call men , then just go to balai polis you can see call men stand by there. You just say to them face to face useless people, always cheat people. Don't say so big at here. If i had offended some of you you all can come find me and talk with me personally. No problem. Just my 2 cent.

gothculture

Known Member
Apr 18, 2008
LOL got call man terasa....hahaha

can even say "...you all can come find me and talk to me personally" :rofl:

tiba2 plak this fella took it personal lol

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
In every profession, theres good & bad people....

Some are quite helpful & professional...

Some are clear cut cheaters, they are willing to promise you heaven & earth, just to get your signature...

Once you signed, the "world" belongs to him!

davidyapdls

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
In every profession, theres good & bad people....

Some are quite helpful & professional...

Some are clear cut cheaters, they are willing to promise you heaven & earth, just to get your signature...

Once you signed, the "world" belongs to him!
i have to agree with you.....the will cheat you till you sign all the paper and then when tomorrow come they will say no to this and that......hate those bugger....

Mar 13, 2015
Subang Jaya
Hi All,

To share my bad experience, I would advice that we avoid this particular workshop at Sri Manja area.

Mr KUNA 016-331 7449 016 239 0844
Kunarsekaran Motor Workshop
No 25, Jalan PJS 1/21A (Jalan Petaling Utama 2A)
Taman Petaling Utama, 46000 PJ, Selangor DE

My car broke down last Fri, right in front of this shop, therefore have not much choice but to drop into this shop.

It was almost 8:00pm and it was raining, and it was the last shop open there. My alternator was down and he advice to change it to a recon unit. It was changed next day and cost me Rm380 + Rm80 for labour.

Collected car on Sat and only manage to reach home after which it wasn't charging again. Call him and he ask me to tow it back to him. Alternatively he can come and do the replacement on-site.

Since then I have been waiting for the replacement but he has been giving excuses day to day. Until now I'm still waiting for his replacement!!!

Be warn guys.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
80 bucks for labour for changing the alternator. That is high.
The the person that laboured on the job must be a master degree holder.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
80 bucks for labour for changing the alternator. That is high.
The the person that laboured on the job must be a master degree holder.
Looks like the RM80 is not his main problem, but the RM380 as the alternator is not even working....:banghead:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
double whammy case......
Yup, problem is that mechanic not owning up to the job even.....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Hi All,

To share my bad experience, I would advice that we avoid this particular workshop at Sri Manja area.

My car broke down last Fri, right in front of this shop, therefore have not much choice but to drop into this shop.

It was almost 8:00pm and it was raining, and it was the last shop open there. My alternator was down and he advice to change it to a recon unit. It was changed next day and cost me Rm380 + Rm80 for labour.

Collected car on Sat and only manage to reach home after which it wasn't charging again. Call him and he ask me to tow it back to him. Alternatively he can come and do the replacement on-site.

Since then I have been waiting for the replacement but he has been giving excuses day to day. Until now I'm still waiting for his replacement!!!

Be warn guys.
For the benefit of others since bro. MB123 mentioned alternator problem. If any others meet up with this problem and if you are able to call a family member or friend who have another car, you can actually try exchanging the car batteries (if batteries about same size to fit) just to get you home.
A full charge battery can take you quite far. Further if not using air con and lights. Dead battery in the other car is no problem as that car alternator is in good condition. In fact if staying quite far and full battery runs down, exchange again as good alternator car would have charge dead battery up a bit already.
The above at least can get you home safely and then next day you can go to your usual mechanic to get the car repaired rather then get con as above....:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
But this guy got a shop, not the ones on the highway mechanic.....:banghead::banghead:
Nowadays they seems to co-op with some shops together one. Like I tow to your shop then get some share from the repairs.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
the conman partnership. Soon, one of the con man gonna con another.

I am eager to see the "conning" outcome....:driver:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Hi All,

Be warn guys.
where is the shop located at eh? im staying around that area too, is it near GIANT?