Call man & Workshop to avoid

Tiara

Jul 4, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Workshop Proton Bukit Kemuning/Kota Kemuning , the one next to the mamak store. Sent my car there for thefirst 1000km service. There was a few issues with my brand new neo cps , and because this is an authorised license dealer , i thought of servicing it here instead of the proton hq because there also give 101 c0ck n bull stories , such as they dont handle complaints on weekends only on weekdays and that i had to wait 2 hours before a foreman would come entertain me even though i bought my car full in cash. Anyways, went to get the car serviced and spoke with the boss and told him my list of problems and he said he will deal with it. Handed my keys over to his workman and next thing i know he got in his car and drove off even without telling the workman the list of problems but instead left the list of complains i wrote on a piece of paper on his desk. I let the man service my car while i wait and watched him , enxt thing he came up to me and said im not allowed to be in the service station to watch my car being serviced. Fine.. i went back to the office unable to see if my car is being serviced or not. 10 mintues later he come back and start writing the bill.. WTF? so fast?.. Engine oil change , Oil filter change etc etc (full lub service) in under 10 minutes?.. nvm .. i saw the bill , by right original payment for 1st service is 111.37 from proton , this guy wrote 117.37 , so i asked him why so much? here on the chart it shows im only suppose to pay 111.37 , he then walked off angry. Whatever , i paid and left the workshop unhappy. On the way back i noticed my door light on even though my doors are shut tight. Drove back to the workshop to ask the guy fix the door cause previously i saw him doing something to my door and the handle was broken after the service. Asked him to fix it , and at the same time since ur fixing it , could u "CHECK" the problems with my car.. he told me he dont do aircon service and gearbox check and all. So i told him , but your boss said u could help check then he got angry and shouted at me "THEN U WAIT MY BOSS LA".. so i waited in the car , next thing he walks up to me with a screwdriver and start saying shit , cause while i was there noone else could service their car. I just then drove off and lodge a complain but till today NO ACTION WAS TAKEN.... To all proton owners and who ever plans to go there.. dont.. they cheat u of their workmanship , service , everything...

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
yeap, when it comes to towing, kurnia is the best..
i heard they have a PA package, pay rm70 per year & get unlimited free towing
in any part in Malaysia.
thanx for dis info sir, i may sign up kurnia afterwards, insyaAllah.. they shud give u more discount on ur ncb imo, lol

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
thanx for dis info sir, i may sign up kurnia afterwards, insyaAllah.. they shud give u more discount on ur ncb imo, lol
no prob bro, my tow truck fren told me this, he was also suprised...with kurnia having this insurance package, many callman will go bankcrupt haha....serve them right.

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

eh..how la? i'm a lamer when it comes to this forum function & stuff:bawling:
its ok bro...we will continue our postings here...

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Kurnia may have great towing but they are very stingy with claims itself.
true, but now seems their service are improving compared to previous years ago.

pampersdry

Known Member
Nov 13, 2009
pahang
hahahaha...i already sent my car to L.K.M workshop... pfttt... and now after a month i excidently see this post.... :thefinger:... its already 1month and 5day my car is still not finish... the worst part is when i go to the workshop i never seen my car... only last week i see my car.. done ketok2 thing... call the claim supervisor and ask him when i can get my car back...and his answer give me 1 week... 1 week i give him until now... yeasterday when i call him ask when can i get my car the answer is.... "kereta u sudah msok cat... lg 2 3 hr u datang"... huhuhuh... so kna la tnggu 3 hri... banyak sngt alasan diorang....

options

Known Member
Dec 3, 2006
here is my experience .. ending still not finished ...

raya eve, rainy day, car skiied and had an minor damage, oil filter dropped off that's why car cannot drive. few minutes later, few callman arrive, i have called insurance had confirmed a right panel callman ... then tow to the workshop.

after been to the workshop in senawang, the workshop owner says can't do it as it an evo with lots of chg'ed goodies ... then asked one of my fren's fren's fren (which later i found he is a callman) tow the car to melaka, he says he is not my insurance panel but can help, then asked me to pay rm600 to the senawang workshop to two the car back.

after 2 weeks, my car in melaka still not submitted the claim in the system .. the callman & another guy say they looking for the parts before can submit .. day after day ... first they say workshop A will submit, then change to workshop B and finally no choice leave my car to one of the workshop.

after asking few frens and the owrkshop owner (that lastly leave my car there), i found out that the callman told the workshop that they pay rm1.5k to toll out the car from senawang wrkshop (which is not true) and demand rm3.5k commission to the workshop owner that plan to repair my car. So i retify to the workshop owner that i am the one who pay the toll and that pissed off the owner ..

after went thru all this incident, i finally decided to discussed with my workshop to outsource my car and pay my repair cost first then later claim back from the workshop. since it is the minor repair, the workshop owner cannot pay the commision & he ask the callman to take the comminssion from me.

I said can only pay for his cost to tow back from senawang to melaka ... the commission is a cheat and he not deserve the money, and i tell him wait till i get the final claim money from the workshop then will give him the payment. he have no choice to accept it.

now .... this story have not end yet as the money claimed will be pay to the workshop from insurance and they can turned down not to pay me back my money .... (but i asked to most of frens says that normally the owrkshop will back pay the owner) So ... once it is finished, i will update u guys if i got my money back or not ... or being cheated by the workshop .....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
wow so complicated ah...
in the future if anyone is involved in an accident, just call your insurance company & get
their panel tow truck to tow to the panel, ask them must pay anything anot? usually no need la...
im not sure myself...cos i use AAM, & they're good....although waiting time might be quite long.....but worth it...

pampersdry

Known Member
Nov 13, 2009
pahang
mind to ask...the workshop start the repairing job after done claiming process or they start repair first and claim later?? hmmmm

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
mind to ask...the workshop start the repairing job after done claiming process or they start repair first and claim later?? hmmmm
when your car is at the repair shop the adjuster will come, & estimate the damage charges......
after the wshop has fixed yr car then they will claim against the insurance company...
correct me if im wrong.

options

Known Member
Dec 3, 2006
wow so complicated ah...
in the future if anyone is involved in an accident, just call your insurance company & get
their panel tow truck to tow to the panel, ask them must pay anything anot? usually no need la...
im not sure myself...cos i use AAM, & they're good....although waiting time might be quite long.....but worth it...
yeah .. i had an experience claim in oversea claim, the process is so simply, efficient and professional. It does not have to go thru all these bullshit middle man or selected panel. I personnelly think we still have long way to catch up with them ...

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
options,

In here everyone want to have "shares" make the price go up sky...
They want money 1st then repair later...

options

Known Member
Dec 3, 2006
options,

In here everyone want to have "shares" make the price go up sky...
They want money 1st then repair later...
Agreed. Also, i still don't understand why our insurance needs accident car to be in PANEL workshop ... that mean those workshop will alwaz works for themselves and insurance only (will never works for the car owners) ... cant they like others country which free for owner to select their workshop and insurance will deal with the workshop thru adjuster estimation directly.
:confused:

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Happen now to my brother in law...
The accident happened before Aidilfitri (29-August-2011) &
car has been towed to PANEL workshop.
The workshop promise to settle within 30 days for the claims (during the tragedy la)
Until now nothing happen, they give reason claims & busy coz lots of car to repair.

WS: "Claim belum keluar lg maaa, macam mana mahu repair?"
Me: "You repair dulu then claim laa..."
WS: "Itu macam mati la saya... semua company tanggung, macam mana business?"
Me: "If tak ada kereta orang pun mati maaa..., apa macam?"

Normal answer I received....

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
normal lo as workshop ppl too worry cant get money.wont start work until money bank in to their account...claim insurance rm12k but replace part around rm4k...balance 8k makan...replace it used part from other car same model...sigh...
unless u wont waiting for insurance claim..pay first own money also work..

def_lok

Jul 5, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
you know what, you guys can tag those workshop location, plus the detail and description on what's the issue in foursquare tho. noticed that every time you guys checks in, they'll be review and you can even add your review. make sense?
BTW i only checks in if i need to purchase something from the workshop.

check it out here!!

options

Known Member
Dec 3, 2006
Actually the owner can request the part listing report from the insurance to view in details what the workshop claim and how much insurance pay to them. Once ur car ready, u can check the item one by one and u can refuse to sign the acceptance letter if u are not satisfied with the work doen by the workshop. They have to satisfied you because the acceptance letter will enable them to claim back the money from insurance.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye

on behalf my fren,he lost his satria gti turbo inside parking in sic last nite (18/07/2009) when come to see sepang drag battle.he park his lovely satria inside parking lot at grandstand side with rm5 ticket.

he suspected car is gone around 11pm bcoz the another people is park in parking lot he park before around 11pm.he said the parking lot is empty.

this is spec.
satri gti yellow colors
advan rg ori white
big intercooler
plate no whf6302...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience