BREAKIN' NEWS from JB...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Sad to inform each & everyone of MLOCian's regardless wherever U're...That our JB lead ALFRED aka Lanevo6 is goin' to SWITCH to another club...This sad news had been confirmed by the JB DEWAN RAKYAT...Not even he's goin' to switch to another club, he's also goin' to buy another car to enable him to join the new club....
So, we (the JB DEWAN RAKYAT) wanna takes this chances to wish Mr. Alfred all the BEST of LUCK for his future with the new club....But, on the bright side, Mr. Alfred is buyin' another model of MITSUBISHI...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :vroam: :vroam: :vroam: :vroam: :vroam: :vroam: :vroam: :vroam: :vroam: :vroam:
P/S --> I'll be OFFLINE for a couple of years..!!!:vroam:

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
????????:confused: :hmmmm: :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark:

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
Sad to inform each & everyone of MLOCian's regardless wherever U're...That our JB lead ALFRED aka Lanevo6 is goin' to SWITCH to another club...This sad news had been confirmed by the JB DEWAN RAKYAT...Not even he's goin' to switch to another club, he's also goin' to buy another car to enable him to join the new club....
So, we (the JB DEWAN RAKYAT) wanna takes this chances to wish Mr. Alfred all the BEST of LUCK for his future with the new club....But, on the bright side, Mr. Alfred is buyin' another model of MITSUBISHI...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :vroam: :vroam: :vroam: :vroam: :vroam: :vroam: :vroam: :vroam: :vroam: :vroam:
P/S --> I'll be OFFLINE for a couple of years..!!!:vroam:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA..............:adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

GO ALFRED...GO....CHANGE CAR....:adore: :adore:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
If reallie true, Alfred.... i 'chup' your Damd bumper, your front & rear Varis CF hoods, your rims, your Varis plug cover & your Tomei oil cap.

:burnout: I say 1st .....

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
Pablo ,
I think MI is joking only lah.. Yesterday , alfred and i had a very good discussion on his 'monster' la... for the TXN.
btw when u will be back to MKA ?

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
His DAMD bumper I lent to him wan la Pablo...If he does sell, DAMD already got destination...lolz...*ini cakap orang belum meninggal, harta sudah mau rebut...Hahhahah

bb1-man

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2005
hahhhaha i was thinking oso. how can alfred change club, but get another mitsu?

TRITON performance club?
COLT club?
3000GT Club?
or maybe buy evo9 and then join MIVEC club...

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Pablo ,
I think MI is joking only lah.. Yesterday , alfred and i had a very good discussion on his 'monster' la... for the TXN.
btw when u will be back to MKA ?
WORTH A TRY, MAN ... WORTH A TRY ..... :listen:

Will be back in MKA this Friday .... back from US last week.

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
His DAMD bumper I lent to him wan la Pablo...If he does sell, DAMD already got destination...lolz...*ini cakap orang belum meninggal, harta sudah mau rebut...Hahhahah
Dato' Chris, if u wan his DAMD, go ahead.... but the VARIS stuff is mine...

Since we know where he park ...then we use the "screw & un-install" method that Alfred ajar others .... :burnout:

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
hahhhaha i was thinking oso. how can alfred change club, but get another mitsu?

TRITON performance club?
COLT club?
3000GT Club?
or maybe buy evo9 and then join MIVEC club...
Lancer GT club...............ha hah ahaaa:driver::driver:
MI is jealous coz got one lancer gt lady driver only salam wif me :biggrin::rofl::rofl::rofl:

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
wah... alfred.. now you just started a trend for lancer gt girls..!!! hahahaa. kasi masuk mloc saja !!!

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
wah... alfred.. now you just started a trend for lancer gt girls..!!! hahahaa. kasi masuk mloc saja !!!

Ehh...Wa punya masuk dulu...lolz...Alfred punya busuk tak boleh!!..nanti rosak lain tak boleh pakai...:sleep:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Lancer GT club...............ha hah ahaaa:driver::driver:
MI is jealous coz got one lancer gt lady driver only salam wif me :biggrin::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ya laaa...Never intro that gurl to the rest of JB MLOCians even we're just around there....It's UNFAIR..!!! It's UNFAIR...!!!:banghead: :thefinger:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Ehh...Wa punya masuk dulu...lolz...Alfred punya busuk tak boleh!!..nanti rosak lain tak boleh pakai...
Chris ...... the million ringgit question that is on everyone's mind & lips is ...... (drum roll) ..... how the hell did u know that? :hmmmm: :adore:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
2 of them must hv Gang-Bang some other gals together... Tht's y Chris know what's with Alfred!!! LoLzzzzzzz...

Any Youtube clips for us all to refer de 'incident'?! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Joking joking ya~~~

lanevo6

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
jb-melaka
Visit site
Les,
the problem is she already masuk Lancer GT club if not i sure tarik her into MLOC.

Blather blather,
for nothing kena smack from ppl.....itulah cannot keep ur mouth shut :biggrin: :bootyshake:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
2 of them must hv Gang-Bang some other gals together... Tht's y Chris know what's with Alfred!!! LoLzzzzzzz...

Any Youtube clips for us all to refer de 'incident'?! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Joking joking ya~~~
U're right bro S9...Will be GOOD if we all can view the incident via the YOUTUBE..!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Forbes has named the 10 most sexiest cars in the world in the year of 2007:

Sexiest Car for Hip-Hop Moguls: Rolls-Royce Phantom
Sexiest Car for Hollywood Agents: Lexus LS Hybrid
Sexiest Car for Miami Beach Plastic Surgeons: Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster
Sexiest Car for Mobsters: Cadillac Escalade & EXT
Sexiest Car for Newly Divorced Dads: Chevrolet Corvette Convertible...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience