Car breakin in USJ6 by StupiD MorOn

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
the more u tell what is inside ur fren car. i think will be 2nd attack. beware.

"My friend ice using 2 mtx thunder amp which cost nearly 7k for both and a p9 deck, SO Freaking stupid thief. My friend are so lucky this time"

after this ur friend is not lucky,because of YOU.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
stevenlys said:
My friend car RAV4 park outside the house and got brokein but the thing is the thief never stole his ice or money but just a Budha amulet. SO weird~~~
My friend ice using 2 mtx thunder amp which cost nearly 7k for both and a p9 deck, SO Freaking stupid thief. My friend are so lucky this time.
actually that thief is very smart,becos some the so call buddha amulet cost more than RM10k per piece becos of antique value! Can be easily sold off in Thailand.:regular_smile:

Slipknot Fanatic

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
HELL
stevenlys said:
My friend car RAV4 park outside the house and got brokein but the thing is the thief never stole his ice or money but just a Budha amulet. SO weird~~~
My friend ice using 2 mtx thunder amp which cost nearly 7k for both and a p9 deck, SO Freaking stupid thief. My friend are so lucky this time.
Never mention about the contents that are in your friends car.

narx

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
Steven,
i would suggest that u pm those who quote your reply to delete their post as well
or pm tom to kill the thread.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

experts pls help me out.can i know the right way of how to increase a kancil 660 cc horsepower to get a perfect ride.
and how much would it cost to do it?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience