Bodykit...(Legal n Illegal)

if malaysia been given the right of law like in US....haha...use ur imagination lah guys...

Then I will be spotting your ride with an RB26 inside....Muahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::burnout:

Here cannot lah PocRoc, it will be more chaos only. Such things can't be implemented here. PocRoc, want to migrate to US? Hahahahaha....

TR the law for modification is ok, but whats the point of having cun and fast car if you cant speed?the moment you hit pass the limit, sure got police hot on your trail, unless you go track la, different case!

the interstate shud be max 200 or 250km/h....kl-pg 2hrs...

Bump: RB26? dowan lah...i put V8 Hemi with blower n NOS shots edi lor...powered by nitrometh

chewah...high hopes la...hahaha

Last edited:
TR the law for modification is ok, but whats the point of having cun and fast car if you cant speed?the moment you hit pass the limit, sure got police hot on your trail, unless you go track la, different case!

Err...I think they are talking about modification restriction and not speeding...:hmmmm: right? or are you saying that it's hard to speed in the states. There are some places which are speeder's heaven.

PocRoc, go chop 1 HEMI back..Kakakakaka

Last edited:
what to do?diam2 je la haha.if we repot that to their upper rank,confirm lpas.they eat money not rice.i never met a good JPJ, they all cakap tak serupa bikin..and aiya still got 300 saman for overspeeding :banghead:

demn...first time in my life after getting my license for 1 an a half year,got a speeding ticket..damn...RM200 gone liao...:banghead::banghead:

PocRoc:if the speed limit is 200km/h more drivers will be dead..Not enough cemetry later...hehe...
They should put 130km/h is already enuff la...

thats y more ppl are being cremated than burying.. hehe

choi choi choi....

dont make me go off topic laaa:bawling:

haaabis lah! my LED room light have to dismantle edi....
tires have to change back to Sime Astar...cannot use toyo anymore...

if not they write on saman, "merupai kereta Fast & Furious manakala hanya jenama kereta nasional"....aduiz...

Very subjective if wanna mod car in malaysia...if u mod the performance only, make it a 'sleeper' then ur less likely to get stopped by any authorities.. means tinting, interior add-ons

if things like HID, dark 80% tinting, christmas,raya,cny LED/neons, flashy stickers, 3-toned paint, exhaust muffler/tip that can fit a full grown stray cat, unnecessary re-branding all these confirm slap RM300 or love letter for check-up

mod abit on the exterior can...but u have to know where's the limit...not until look like can contest with Apollo 11

hahahaha !!!!
like this bole kaa ??? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• 9878959.jpg
    9878959.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 214
that was exactly what i was thinking when i mentioned it...

thats Apollo Rover 1... xD

*Houston, I think they're laughing at us...*

JPJ always kacau one but traffic seems ok coz last time my wira with damd bumper,mod exhaust not kena one,they just summon me for speeding(rm300)..

Seems okla compare to reset your beloved car to ah beng car(rear absorber olways kong one for wira)..waaahh..damnsh*t..but i very2 don't agree that fitted strut bar,adjustable,exhaust(extractor,piping,bullet,rear muffler) are illegal..:mad:

not make any sense..:hmmmm:

JPJ rules act just to keep ppl like us in stone age?..:confused:

other country even china(World Cloning Factory) also keep forward in their automotive and being creative(even there are cloning ppl works) but still legal!!:banghead:

that is appollo 12 la bro...can go to the moon

that why many people around that car ... they want go to the moon !!! :trytofly::trytofly::trytofly: ... like Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor :proud::proud::proud:

demn...first time in my life after getting my license for 1 an a half year,got a speeding ticket..damn...RM200 gone liao...:banghead::banghead:

PocRoc:if the speed limit is 200km/h more drivers will be dead..Not enough cemetry later...hehe...
They should put 130km/h is already enuff la...

ham,dun wory...u'll get use to it 1 day....hahaha

the reason they gave was that if in any event your car is involved in accident or crime, the witnesses might not be able to pinpoint the correct make of the car...thats all la...

From what i think i heard or read...the reason why we cant install roll cage or bars that reinforces the car,is because it "endangers" other ppls lives.Because if our car was to be equipped which such equipment,and meet with an accident with the average stock car,it will cause severe damages to the other party.

The only thing i can think off,is that the G knows that National cars are moving milo tins,and the smart end of users who knows this,who takes extra precautions to ensure their life is not going to end with a Milo tin as their coffin,The G wants us to not endanger their lives.

Which brings me to the next question, shouldn't they ban all import cars and 4X4 too?

Lets face it,we all know and some have experinced their fair share of accidents...And deaths commonly reported those driving our national car.

If the G cares about us so much...Why not force proton to buck in terms of safety,and if they dont comply reduce the import tax for all import vehicles.If the G really cares for our lives,im sure they would not want too see the country men dying in road accidents.The nation wont be FORCED to buy our national cars when we very well know with the same amount of mnoey we can buy a nice SAFE jap car.

Well till that day that comes,i will take my chances with the Law,i will do what i see fit for my safety and well being.If JPJ wants to saman me for that,so be it.

So JPJ this is for you :thefinger:

Honestly speaking the sleeper look is always the best...don attract too much attention.Body kits? not really a fan...their issue with bodykits if you change your looking tottaly diff from your original it could cause confusion for them to identify your car.So if youre a fugitive and they wanna radio thier buddies to stop your car? they can only identify your color and hope you have some super GT wing that can Cucuk Bulan + Some Florescent Orange 2 Tone paint Job + Vinyls ..then maybe a bit easier to identify your car.

Last edited:
ah yea this jpj in malaysia all need to get whack la , ask the bladdy proton to make cars with better brakes and better handling first la thn only give out the rules , oh yea also have better looks so we dont have to change it to make it nicer , almost every car company has a performance team

toyota > trd
honda > mugen
mercedes > brabus , kleemen , lorinser
bmw > hamann , ac shnitzer, alpina
nissan > nismo
audi and volkswagen > abt

proton got r3 which with mods also is not powerful neither it gives the car a whole new look. i feel r3 is crap no offense to their fans but im sure if proton had a japanese tuning company involve we wud be happier.

i think its time we all start sending petitions to goverment la , i mean we are the biggest automotive network in malaysia ryt.

like that my toyota ke30 i have to get back the original tyres from 1979 la or else they might say " guna tayar salah".

Last edited:
ah yea this jpj in malaysia all need to get whack la , ask the bladdy proton to make cars with better brakes and better handling first la thn only give out the rules , oh yea also have better looks so we dont have to change it to make it nicer , almost every car company has a performance team

toyota > trd
honda > mugen
mercedes > brabus , kleemen , lorinser
bmw > hamann , ac shnitzer, alpina
nissan > nismo
audi and volkswagen > abt

proton got r3 which with mods also is not powerful neither it gives the car a whole new look. i feel r3 is crap no offense to their fans but im sure if proton had a japanese tuning company involve we wud be happier.

i think its time we all start sending petitions to goverment la , i mean we are the biggest automotive network in malaysia ryt.

like that my toyota ke30 i have to get back the original tyres from 1979 la or else they might say " guna tayar salah".

I dont think we can overcome the goverment with petitions...The whole nation knows the truth about protons,yet we still see ppl booking the cars even before its out? In the end of the day alot of ppl dont have a choice because of the overtaxing for imports..Proton brakes? Handling? ALl safety features are a failure...even Top Gear talked about what trash it is...Yet nothing is done for quality/safety control?

I pray that the goverment changes their mind about forcing the nation to buy protons,and the import market will explode in malaysia,giving us more oppurtunities for big car companies to invest in malaysia.

see...malaysia owes double standard wan..JPJ oficer never kena but normal people owes kena..WTF?
how wanna move forward in life?must change lar dis attitude...
1 more thing, the G shud tink forward about our automotive..when we will have our own F1 team if everything that we mod all salah?...extra ordinary people owes come from ordinary people wan..tink creative n owes 1 step forward from others is the key to success..if owes say everything salah, zaman batu lar...

people say proton gud bcuz it cheaper than other cars..use it for 1 or 2 years, den evrything kiok dee..power window probs..timing oil shield leak..ETC..

back to the topic...
JPJ must owes alert in current situation..they shud know wat kind of latest bodykit or other else hit the market..certain2 bodykit material are more safer n strong from the original wan wat..tink bout it lar..

if everything sala then close all the bodykit shop lar..:mad:
we modified bodykit n never kacau or ragut people like stupid mat rempit..

one more thing..R3 design not really nice compare to vielside,mugen,voltex,chargespeed n etc..
this brand mod it to proton,very nice...but imagine if sumone like to put R3 design to nissan,mazda or other else...juz tink about it k..not really a frenly use...:stupid:

anyone..wanna comfirm..izt GT wing or big spoiler illegal?cuz i wanna put it at my ride..hehehe

Bump: see...malaysia owes double standard wan..JPJ oficer never kena but normal people owes kena..WTF?
how wanna move forward in life?must change lar dis attitude...
1 more thing, the G shud tink forward about our automotive..when we will have our own F1 team if everything that we mod all salah?...extra ordinary people owes come from ordinary people wan..tink creative n owes 1 step forward from others is the key to success..if owes say everything salah, zaman batu lar...

people say proton gud bcuz it cheaper than other cars..use it for 1 or 2 years, den evrything kiok dee..power window probs..timing oil shield leak..ETC..

back to the topic...
JPJ must owes alert in current situation..they shud know wat kind of latest bodykit or other else hit the market..certain2 bodykit material are more safer n strong from the original wan wat..tink bout it lar..

if everything sala then close all the bodykit shop lar..:mad:
we modified bodykit n never kacau or ragut people like stupid mat rempit..

one more thing..R3 design not really nice compare to vielside,mugen,voltex,chargespeed n etc..
this brand mod it to proton,very nice...but imagine if sumone like to put R3 design to nissan,mazda or other else...juz tink about it k..not really a frenly use...:stupid:

anyone..wanna comfirm..izt GT wing or big spoiler illegal?cuz i wanna put it at my ride..hehehe

Damn,wide bodykit sure illegal d,but how come halfcut bumper also illegal,izzit true?
Last time i bought a lancer bumper from chop shop to fit my wira.And den once a time,i kena the jpj block,n he say my bumper is not original wira bumper is illegal n den he give me saman,when i look for the saman,he write "Larangan modifikasi kereta tanpa disahkan oleh pihak JPJ"
WTF!!!:thefinger::thefinger:
Nw i keep my car look original n didn't kena JPJ d.
Erm,izzit open pod filter like APEXi,HKS n KnN or aftermarket cheap filter also is illegal?

Damn,wide bodykit sure illegal d,but how come halfcut bumper also illegal,izzit true?
Last time i bought a lancer bumper from chop shop to fit my wira.And den once a time,i kena the jpj block,n he say my bumper is not original wira bumper is illegal n den he give me saman,when i look for the saman,he write "Larangan modifikasi kereta tanpa disahkan oleh pihak JPJ"
WTF!!!:thefinger::thefinger:
Nw i keep my car look original n didn't kena JPJ d.
Erm,izzit open pod filter like APEXi,HKS n KnN or aftermarket cheap filter also is illegal?

Honestly bro,

im also not sure la..based on my knowledge if change your front you cant change the look at the back. or something like dat...if bum per only shouldnt be a problem...BUT...always remember they are JPJ,they can say anything they want.If not your bumper they can summon you for something else.

Just as long as they dont ask you go inspection or suspend your license is considered ok already.

bro for gt wing i think it is ok as long as the width does not exceed the with ofyour car

correct me if i am wrong

Top Bottom