Funny Malaysian MP jokes...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Transcript of Malaysia's Information Minister's interview with Al Jazeera News on the Bersih Protest.

Minister: I commend yo-yo-your journalists trying to project... to exaggerate more than what actually happened. That-that-that-that's it. We are not the-the and I-I congratulate your journalists behaving like an actor, that-that's it...

Reporter: As you say that, sir, we're watching scenes of protesters being sprayed by chemical-filled water!

Minister: YA! I am watching! I'm here! You've been trying... trying to do it this - to do this everywhere but in Malaysia people are allowed to, you know? We know our police head our colleague... Police have whatever allowed the procession to go to the Istana Negara, you know? Do police, first police, like, they handle them, they attack them, they... the police don't, don't, don't fire anybody?

Reporter: Our correspondent came back to the office, sir, with chemicals in his eyes!

Minister: You-you-you-you are here with the idea, you are trying to project, what is your mind! You think that we Pakistan, we are Burma, we are Myanmar. Everything you-you are thinking! WE ARE DIFFERENT! We are totally different!

Reporter: Well unfortunately when you refuse to let people protest, it does appear so.

Minister: Ya ya we are not like you! You-you have earlier perception, you come here, you want to project us like undemocratic country. This a democratic country!

Reporter: So why can't people protest then, if it's a democratic country?

Minister: YES, PEOPLE PROTEST! People do-do... of course they protest. We are allowing them protest, and they have demonstrated. But we just trying to disperse them, and then later they-they-they don't wanna disperse, but later our police compromise. They have compromised and allowed them to proceed to Istana Negara! Police, our police have succeeded in handling them gently, right? Why do you report that? You take the opposition, someone from opposition party you ask him to speak. You don't take from the government, right?

Reporter: Why did you not break up these protests...

Minister: Pardon? Pardon? Pardon?

Reporter: Why did you not break up these protests more peacefully?

Minister: I can't hear you! I can't hear you!

Reporter: Why did you not break up these protests more peacefully?

Minister: No we-we are! We... this protest is illegal! We don't want..this... the... NORMALLY...

Reporter: OK, so let me return to my former question. Why is this protest illegal?

Minister: YA! It's a illegal protest because we have the erection in Malaysia. It's no-no point on having a protest! We are allowing to every erection... every five years never fail! We are not our like, like Myanmar, not like other country. And, and you are helping this. You Al-Jazeera also is helping this, this forces. The, you know, these forces who are not in passion, who don't believe in democracy!

Reporter: Alright, many thanks for joining us.

Minister: I don't, ya, you, Al-Jazeera, this is, is Al-Jazeera attitude. Right?

The funniest part!!!:rofl: :rofl: :thefinger:

(YA! It's a illegal protest because we have the erection in Malaysia. It's no-no point on having a protest! We are allowing to every erection... every five years never fail! )

Source : Kennysia.com

P/S : I know my thread will be close sonner or later...or will be banned or get warning for all this (SORRY!:adore: ) but i juz wanna share with u guys bout this...:rofl:

Last edited:
Judging by this idiot's statement, he must have failed badly in school, it's more like a samseng talk...... I'm so ashamed, idiots who can't speak proper English was at helm......

Even Sheikh from Dubai speak better English than most Minister in this country......

He spoke on the phone haa???
So many, we...we...no...no...do...do...

Just take a look at most of our senior Ministers, do you think many of them had much education? And most of them came from background of samsengs anyway. At that time, having a Form 5 or what they call, LCE or something is considered "EDUCATED", althought some people in our community still think so. Pushing some low-mentality people into filling the quota of universities and at the end, what do we produce?

In fact, many of our up and coming ADUNS and MP's were either retired school teachers, taxi-drivers, small business owners, and maybe some lawyers and doctors .... How to get into politics and do well depends how well you know how to suck, and how deep you allowed to be F-ed!

A rotten egg stays rotten, and no matter what you do to it, it still stinks!

Eyong, i like the way you go berserk when minister act stupid...... In ancient China, scholars study and work hard for a post in Government..... This practice doesn't fate away....... Nowadays, education level still a focus when comes to electing someone...... Just look at US electoral, when an unkown candidate choose to challenge the seat of President, the speaker will firstly acknowledge the audience about candidates education background..... Not becos he's somebody son or son-in-law.....

MB as retired school teachers --> Mohammad Taib
MP as taxi driver --> Idiot Nazri
Senator as train gate keeper --> Zakaria Mat Deros

All of them are famously corrupted and always get the rakyat's teeth grinding bastards.....

I couldn't understand half the crap this guy is saying. He's so obviously lost in point and emotionally angered by how the so-called main political party's act of abuse being reviewed to the entire World.

I wonder what gives right for this half-brain MP to represent Malaysia as a whole to speak on the action of the "G". I am no supporter of the opposition party nor politics itself but Jeff Ooi does seemed to shine much brighter then some half-brain, half English speaking kampung guy pretending he's got a HUGE intellect ... I am sure given a chance from any Zth forumer would have handled the interview much better than this omoeba ...

Reli funny hearing wat he's trying to tell the reporter.He seems like got a big prob trying to spell each & every word in English convincing ppl tt he can reli speaks.
I wonder tis guy reli ever passed his SPM or even worst not even passed his SRP.Fuck him!!

"Racist! racist! x22"

" Pondan! "

" Lu tarak suka , lu orang boleh keluar!"

" I dont have time!"

"I dont know"

"What crisis?"

"ZZZZZZZZ......."

This is going to be a lot of fun.

"Racist! racist! x22"

" Pondan! "

" Lu tarak suka , lu orang boleh keluar!"

" I dont have time!"

"I dont know"

"What crisis?"

"ZZZZZZZZ......."

This is going to be a lot of fun.

Guess the MP who made that statement and gets a free trip to the Par-liar-man for live kampung debate ... :idea:

is the d*ckhead mr. Zainuddin n the rasict is the another d*ckhead Mr. NAzri Aziz...

just feel that the parliament is getting like the movie "adams family" .......with a lot of weirdos....

perhaps soon we will have a "papa ayam" get into the parliament. Then they will talk like the famouse "ah beng phone talk with bangla" which posted in zth interesting download sometime ago......" i kill you whole family die" , " said sorry sorry sorry".....

Speaking of famous downloads, how about the "No Pork" scene ... They can debate with such reaction on reducing the number of pig-farms in Melaka ...

have you registered to vote? If yes then we can make a difference

Eh.... I got some 3gp videos of people doing the humperonics. Anybody wants?
oops. wrong thread. I thought this thread is about videos and all that cos got people post video link. hahaha Anyway, it's local production 3gp. hehehe

Eh.... I got some 3gp videos of people doing the humperonics. Anybody wants?
oops. wrong thread. I thought this thread is about videos and all that cos got people post video link. hahaha Anyway, it's local production 3gp. hehehe

Wat is it about bro?Is it bashing govt kinda thing?If yes sure i want...:proud:

civic-r,
no la. it's 3gp hamsup things. hahaha mostly malay home made videos. hahaha

Woosh...Budak kajang la..Flat Sri Wangi la, Budak PSR Pontian la, Budak Taman Nuri la.....etc:biggrin: :thefinger:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom