Bloob sound for ur klekang sound door..

mzh82

Known Member
Aug 28, 2005
KL
i got tis "petua" from my "orang tua"... just wanna share wit u all lor...

wen ur car so old like mine, u will xperience klekang sound when u closed ur door rite? here wat to do...

open ur door, see the black rubber around ur door? see wether it oledi hav litle hole. if ur door don hav hole 1, oso can use tis "petua"

now, use "aquarium hose" (which ppl use to connect from air pump to bubble the fish...), jolok inside the rubber to make them become thicker and stiffer(cut little hole to let the hose get into the rubber). no need to fill to entire door rubber... i use only around 3 ft for each door.. 2 ft to cover from top-rear side till near sidemirror (i refer to driver side door).another ft from top-rear downward heading near door lever....

gud laq and happey D.I.Y all....

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
my 'kelekang' sound actually comes when i wind my windows down and the window vibrates when i close the door. Other than that its alright.....how to make it so that when i close with the windows half open i get the 'bloob' sound?

p.s. Really funny the way you articulate the sounds...

blitzs360

Known Member
Jan 18, 2007
mokomoko ,its the same case like gen2 .

but mzh82 wont it make the door abit hard to close?

kennethfong

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2004
blitz,

i think that's y mzh says dun do all hehe..... i think it's a good and cheap to try method of doing it....

mzh82

Known Member
Aug 28, 2005
KL
yup... very cheap ma... hope u all d.i.y-ers like the result... huhhuuu.....

4got to mention..... also can use for rear bonnet.....

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
The title of this thread wins the "Dumbest Title Award of the Year" lah.

Bloob sound.

Klekang Sound.

Wtf.

mzh82

Known Member
Aug 28, 2005
KL
nitrus, u'll understand if ur car is old enuf like mine.... maybe it sound dumb but it works bro... unless u r rich enuf to replace all door rubber, u'll never hear tis "klekang" sound from ur car...

kennethfong

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2004
nitrus, u'll understand if ur car is old enuf like mine.... maybe it sound dumb but it works bro... unless u r rich enuf to replace all door rubber, u'll never hear tis "klekang" sound from ur car...

lol, MZH, i think u misunderstood Nitrus lar, he's just saying this thread is funny with the title 'bloob' and 'klekang' hahahahaha, so should win the funny award, i myself oso laughing looking at the thread title, only when i clicked on it then i know what this is about..... anyway Mzh, thanks for the tips!!! that's a great one u have.....

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
me also did that long time ago. the result is superb. the doors feel more stiff when closed and feel like got spring to push the door open every time u open ur door. But must use the suitaable hose sizelah.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
klekang.
kekekeke... nice vocab!

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
But must use the suitaable hose sizelah.
hehehe..

klekang!..

bloob!..(aquarium-like effect after using hose from aquarium):rofl:

i reckon this must be worth trying..what size of hose recommended?..
tq for the tips anyway!....nice one...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my iswara just got broken into last night.. some fucker took my LA amp.. well, i dunno if i can consider myself lucky because i guess that fucker didnt have time to take anything else notably my ss amp and player.. u know what that fucker took? he took one amp, my coin box, and my fucking school bag! with all my fucking notes in it! he left my calculator and pencil box behind but took my bag! what a fucking prick! i'm sorry for the foul language but im damn annoyed now.. never ever park ur...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience