tweeter sound titititi......

Avanzato X4

Known Member
Feb 18, 2004
Wilayah KL
www.daihatsu.co.jp
i installed a tweeter by myself and i satisfied the sound that i can hear. but once i start my engine while its running, tweeter sound out very soft titititititititititi...... while the cd is playing then i shut off my engine, the titititi... sound gone. izzit affect any wrong wiring connection? going for a check-up cost me... can fix myself? any master here can giving a opinion or help? :cry_smile:

Last edited:

craziechild

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
Sarawak
probably your polarity is wrong... other than tht... does the sound "tititi" goes louder when you press your fuel pedel? do you hav an external power amp? if you do then check the grounding... problably you hav a bad grounding for your amp or HU if you dun hav a power amp... other than tht... and never wire your tweeter -ve to the chasis....jus in case you wired the tweeter -ve to your chasis...

do post this up at the ICE sub-forum... i am sure there are a lot of other ICE sifu tht would help you out...

cheers....

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
if connect parallel to woofer, should have a nonpolar electrolytic capacitor in series.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
haha.. yeah.. could be..
but the cable only affecting radio.
cd should not affect.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Need some input from forummer's. I've lost my car keys, together with it was the STEERING LOCK keys as well. Lucky had spare keys for the car, however, can't seem to locate the spare for the STEERING LOCK. HELP!!! Not too sure what I can do in this situation.

Could I have a regular locksmith break open the lock? Any other way to dismantle the lock? Oh yeah, 4got to mention, this is the "baseball bat" type steering lock.

Hope someone out there can help me out. Thanks.

Cheers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience