Bloob sound for ur klekang sound door..

sky_lor

Known Member
Jan 9, 2005
may i ask how to colok the hose inside?bcoz the hose is soft one right? how to make it hard so that can go into the hole easier?need some lubricant?wanna try it but wondering scare cannot go in or go in half way, since this is the 1st time ma...

mbek

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
hairul.onestop.com.my
done this yesterday.

the hose cost for 6 meter RM3.60 (1 x RM0.60) at DIY shop seksyen 18 shah alam.

feel the different. for RM3.60 it's worth to try for me.

**this hose soft. so u need to massage the rubber to allow this hose travel inside 'HER'... hahahahha.

sky_lor

Known Member
Jan 9, 2005
anyone can show the pic of the hose use? as i noe there is two type, one is white color(trasparent) and another type is green color which is softer one. which one to use ler?scare later use the wrong one to cucuk into the door rubber...then cannot take out pulak...

mzh82

Known Member
Aug 28, 2005
KL
heheheh.... the transparent wan bro.... dun wori bro....if ur door rubber hav little hole, there must be several. if canot jolok inside, try to jolok from another hole.

but actually the rubber got big hole inside. the hose small oni. around 3-4mm in diameter oni.... of u canot jolok that hose, maybe u can use sum lubricant...mayb wd40 or wateva....

mzh82

Known Member
Aug 28, 2005
KL
B.U.M.P

sowwi.... miz my post... its been a long time... :D

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Sound proof your door helps to make your interior more comfortable as it eliminates sounds from outside..lots of accessories shop have this.

Plus the 'petua', the result will be better :)

upontheriversky

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
i tried it recently but it didt seem to give me good result, the klekang seem to come from the metal to metal contact sound from door latch

anyway to improve this?

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
wait..if sound proof our car.got advantage and disadvantage right..can i know what the disadvantages of sound proof our car? means like if driveshaft not nice already cant hear ah? i dun have any experiences on sound proof .. tak pernah cuba but wanna put at my car..ehhh i see all the reply in this thread many "jolok" words :biggrin::marchmellow:

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

ehh to topic starter..can u post picture of first after ada hole at the rubber then the tube pic and how u "masuk" the aquarium tube..huhuhu i dunno sorry for asking u . hehe.coz i noob in diy ni~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI all,

My ride is wira mivec, gearbox is faulty, 1st gear's synchronize gear almost wear out, always got krak krak krak sound when i shift gear, one mech said not reccommend to repait it cos can hardly find the repair kit, so pls help me with the question below:

1. E1/E2/E3's gb, which one is better? does it equipped with LSD? if i lock the 4wd, the gb still works fine?

2. other than evo's gb, can i use local 4G92 sohc or 4G93 gb? wats the pro & con compare to evo's gb?

Will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience