Beware when passing through flyover!

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Ooops......I am sorry then......*quick2 remove*:redface::redface:
yeah bro u totally misunderstood i wanna teach those fellas a lesson with bro titanrev :biggrin:
no worries bro maybe my comment wasnt clear enough :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

cheers :top::top::top:
thx bro joe for clearing up the misunderstanding :love:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Wuahhh shattered!!?? Then able to stop safely??? Those:stupid::stupid:peoples is causing so much danger to us.....btw how much does it cost you to replace the windscreen bro??
yala, i think there is some farkers on the overhead bridge throwing some small stones or something....
i was driving my kancil that night.....when it shattered i still drove home & smashed the w/screen & cleared all the glass.......i was unhurt at that time.....

it costs rm200++ single layer wscreen + workmanship.
6mths later, shattered again, parked my car outside apartment, those blardy matrempits throw stones on cars parked there.....:mad:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
yala, i think there is some farkers on the overhead bridge throwing some small stones or something....
i was driving my kancil that night.....when it shattered i still drove home & smashed the w/screen & cleared all the glass.......i was unhurt at that time.....

it costs rm200++ single layer wscreen + workmanship.
6mths later, shattered again, parked my car outside apartment, those blardy matrempits throw stones on cars parked there.....:mad:
WTF!!!serious ar bro ppl throw window at ur car coz u park outside??:mad::mad:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i dunno la, the guard say they were racing on the road i parked my car....
maybe the exhaust sound too loud until it shattered. or throw stones, im not sure.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
i dunno la, the guard say they were racing on the road i parked my car....
maybe the exhaust sound too loud until it shattered. or throw stones, im not sure.
the guard also probably chilling or what so he didnt see what hapenned but what can we do SHIT happens unfortunately

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
cannot be cos loud windscreen will pecah mah...i think is purposely throw stone. last time read 1 news article somewhere in kl the whole row of house all the cars parked outside windscreen all pecah cos got setan play prank...

2,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2005
last time my friend told me he became jackass and throw brick or stones from flyover

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First introduced in 2001, the Lamborghini Murcielago has spawned a number of models including the Reventon and the ultra fast Super Veloce, but after being around for nearly a decade it's time for it to move on to the pages of history. Replacing it is a yet unknown model that has been spied time and time again, but now the gates of Sant'Agata themselves have released this one solitary teaser image of the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience