BEWARE: Watch Out the owner of this car

jeffayn

Mar 27, 2004
This afternoon, two person drove this car to my place and one of them walked down the car and come to my office.

He first say he is from xx department and request to meet up with big boss. I heard but i ask again, what dept? He repeat again but this time is yy dept. So i know something is fishy. I ask him again what he up to , talk to me is the same , boss not in, but he keep on insisting that need to talk to big boss and only can talk matter to him.

Then i say boss is in europe, come back in 6 week, how bout you , please leave a card, i can contact him as soon my boss come back... he say his boss in the car and if i wanted to talk, talk to him in the car....

he walk to the car, then he drove off.... i snap his photo just to warn you all , don fool by these two joker.

One fella is very fat (indian + malay) i myself can't make sure what he is
second fella in car, very thin malay. never walk down from the car

I still struggle... should i report to cops or not
anyhow, please beware and pay extra caution if they drop by your place

just report. in case you are targeted by them. if you made a report least you have something on file in case you need it in the future *touch wood*

might some kidnap syndicate?

Ya, best report it...sounds scary wei...:afraid:

repo or what also they should have an ID card unless as some of u mentioned, intend to Kidnap....hope everything is ok.

ddv_nk12

May 18, 2011
PD
You better make a report. Btw, where did this happen?

Who daily drives with a racing shell? I'm considering doing it since my boat floats all over the place. I've had SR-3 before. It was great. But I've sold it to a friend and I want to upgrade. SR7 prices are ridiculous, Evo X Recaro's are madness.

Thoughts?