Lamborghini releases teaser image of upcoming Murcielago replacement model

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

First introduced in 2001, the Lamborghini Murcielago has spawned a number of models including the Reventon and the ultra fast Super Veloce, but after being around for nearly a decade it's time for it to move on to the pages of history. Replacing it is a yet unknown model that has been spied time and time again, but now the gates of Sant'Agata themselves have released this one solitary teaser image of the upcoming Lamborghini.

The teaser image doesn't reveal much except that the successor to the Murcielago will have a hood and will bear the Raging Bull emblem. The rest is up to speculators and this is what the intertwines are saying. Expect the new exotic Lambo to be built largely from carbon fiber as it will also replace the archaic steel chassis on the outgoing Murci and be shorter in length than its predecessor.

Sources are also predicting that Lamborghini's legendary scissor doors will be given some sort of a makeover; possibly moving out before swinging upwards, like the doors of a Koenigsegg. The abundance of carbon fiber and other lightweight materials has dramatically helped reduce the weight of the new Lambo, possibly down to the 1500kg mark. What that means in terms of outright performance is a sub-3-second 0-100km/h sprint and a top end breaching the 370km/h mark.

Not much else is known on the upcoming Bull but sources are also saying that it could be tentatively dubbed the Jota and that it is expected to be unveiled at the Paris Motor Show at the third quarter of this year. Dealers and VIP customers could get a sneak peek as soon as next month, so stay tuned.

Source: Teamspeed.com

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey ,any sifu2 here can provide me the information about adjustable for myvi ?
im nw using rota rim so that i facing body sagat problem at the rear :bawling: , i heard that upgrade to adjustable can settle the problem .. but some still have the problem after installing adjustable ...
So i worrying abt what kind of adjustable should i go for :confused::confused: ..currently im juz using lower spring with stock asb .

SIFU2 PLZ tolong .. new to here :trytofly:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience