best brand of tire shine ever used?

gary

Known Member
May 9, 2005
subang
whats the best brand of shine have you guys used? cream form? spray form? what are the brands, how much and where did you buy it from?

masvidal

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
bro, i use the cream type. the yellow colour thinggy.....what brand, i forgot lah. cost is below RM8.00. quality...quite oklah.

yloon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
i dont use also ler... cos those spray no good wan.. i notice those car wash white color wan very shine ler, where to get those white color liquid?

baby_sky

Oct 26, 2004
Langkawi
Visit site
im now using the armour all tyre foam...

cost bout 20 over bucks...
but this wan last for a week each spray...
im using it for 3 cars and can last me bout 2 months...
it will make the tyre shine...make the sidewall a little softer so no crack...
and it will also not collect dust on the tyre sidewall...

AccordRacing

2,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2005
kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
yeah..i use this brand b4...the result is good n convenient,just spray n leave it then it will automatically black n shinning

adganz

Feb 15, 2005
KL
Visit site
yloon said:
i dont use also ler... cos those spray no good wan.. i notice those car wash white color wan very shine ler, where to get those white color liquid?
Can get it at Shah Alam boot sale...
Sunday
parking lot, Shah ALam stadium.... front shah alam makro
I think around RM 5 laa..... but, kene pusing2 cari laa....
so many stall... hehehe.... pening oooo...

yloon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
is it the liquid type??? like car wash.. just apply and shine???

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Tried all those susu getah type...none last me long...especially with rain.

But dad's friend gave some...come in softdrink 500ml bottle....transparent...silicone...work well for my tyre even in rain..

crazeeclan

Known Member
May 4, 2005
shah alam
i get from uptown...i bottle RM 7 only...white in color..like susu type wan...not really watery la...a lil bit sticky la...so i mix with water a bit...not bad la...make ur tire black and shining...can last kinda long...even after rain...but if the brake dust cover up..then too bad lor.....

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
hhahaha i'm also using the product from uptown one...damn cheap...been half year already...still using the same bottle...only left half bottle... :D ..ok what...can use on other place also...engine bay, dashboard, panels...etc...but of course use different sponge...tyre n engine bay, 1 sponge...internal 1 sponge...

Last edited:

crazeeclan

Known Member
May 4, 2005
shah alam
phonzy said:
does the brand have a name and which part of uptown..so bigg =/
no brand wan...u just walk around so called like pasar malam...go on friday nite.....sure got seller selling this stuff.....happy finding..... :)

gary

Known Member
May 9, 2005
subang
i've also used the white cream type. best of all, its quite easy to put on, and can last about 3-4 days easily.

the foam is the best, and most convenient, but i find it expensive to use in the long run.

i've tried a polyglaze one, the cream is dark grey.. very good, but pricey.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Missed out on an appointment last Saturday with a forum member due to this detailing journey.

What started off as a partial coating became a full blown coating. Was discussing with the owner's husband and had an understanding to coat only the front bumper and front bonnet.

Ended up with an entire car coated because I did not want the car to have two tones of white over time.

Car was brand spanking new ..... not spanking but still a 1st hand car. Owner have long salivate to own this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience