Becareful All Highway User

Just back frm penang to sungai petani....met 2 accident while b hometown ....=.=...just managed 2 captured this 2 pic due 2 lack of time captured....

1 at penang bridge,4 car involved in tat accident

25022011064.jpg

1 at Kepala Batas,3 car involved in tat accident

25022011065.jpg

Luckily it is just small accident...

Life is PRECIOUS,drive safe...

dat is d prob wif some malaysian driver, they like 2 'cocok' other car juz 2 show off their skill la, not patience la, juz give them sumtime to move away 1st lar, reckless n selfish SOBs :stupid:
safety is more important, no casualties, no money loss or even better no life lost

Ever encounter with orang kurang siuman?

I was driving at about 35 – 40 km right after the green light. Then, I saw this orang kurang siuman tried to cross the road, so I slowed down my car. After I saw he’d already crossed my lane ( left lane), I thought it was ok but I still kept my speed down. He was already in the middle of the road ( tried to cross the right lane pulak) when he heard the sound of car coming, he suddenly got panic and turn back to return to the roadside. Lucky I was able to stop at the time he passed my car. Pheww, that was close..

Attachments

• s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 102
hehehe...!better no too "sibuk" look other ppl accident.be focus on our driving better :driver: just wan to share my highway night time experience just few day when i go to kerteh,Terengganu(petronas site).i always start my long jounery on morning like about 3am cuz avoid jam and that banghead customer want me attend weekly meeting on morning start about 9am,twice per monthly.that night like usually time i went to terengganu using highway till to kuantan(unfnish highway project)enter gebeng.from highway road to normal 1 to 1 small road.am sure many of motories agree that road really dangerous to who no familiar with.the road is darker,got cow by pass too sometime,youth hide motorbike without on light(front and rear)no wearing helmet and most imporant is lot of heavy vehicle lorry driving very fast on that small road(which can called jalan kampung)"jalan kuantan to kota bharu" toll free.so everytime,i enter that small road,i willing becareful driving and let other vehicle pass me if they really in rush.i have to see few small accident on that road,every accident also got lorry bang bang with.why lorry driver cant understanding how dangerous they driving fast in small road.polis road block?never!tak ada polis kerja kat sana...:stupid: "lambat tiba asal selamat" :slug:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom