Becareful All Highway User

Re: Becareful Al Highway User

GOod...good!Lets call ur fren joining dis forum.:proud:
Den can planning for any TT section....
Bro,wat u drive?Wira Aeroback?Any mod in ur car?

yaya...metalic green 1 with GTSport n NISMO emblem...lol...:biggrin::biggrin:...jst stock car only...no $$$ mod...haha...

nismo emblem on a wira aeroback?

a bit of an identity crisis, huh ? :biggrin:

tail-gating on highway is for those with a small d/*k.... Where they think they are, a circuit?? Stupid ppl, trying to be aggressive and wanna shove u off the road with their puny 1.3 or 1.5 engine.. blahhhhh

here is a tip i want to share coz i have same experience dey..wat u do if it happened again, just carry a laser pointer and shoot that blardy basterd, surely he farkin behave after dat.

310870.jpg

panda, it will be nicer without any emblem.....

Lucky you are ok. Welcome to ZTH.

panda,u looking for the celica spoiler?
where u get it?
hw much?

hmm...i m looking at celica 7th generation spoiler...but i dunoo where get it....possible only can get it at toyata centre....i thi wn get also must get full set include font,rear bumper n side skirt...i think mor thn 3k...lol...

next time should be more careful... highway is not a joke, a little mistake will cause lose lives

How many of you have seen or came up to a kancil on the highway and it is driving on the right lane? AND going like 80-90km/h... Why are there so many of these drivers that drive much below the speed limit and stay on the left??? Why? Why can't they understand?

How many of you have seen or came up to a kancil on the highway and it is driving on the right lane? AND going like 80-90km/h... Why are there so many of these drivers that drive much below the speed limit and stay on the left??? Why? Why can't they understand?

200% agreed with u.when we pancung after overtake they.they give [email protected]...

one thing i hate about malaysia driver are follow very close behind. why they cannot think first before ########? STUPID DRIVER.

3 words, malaysia mesti boleh :rofl:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom