Airtrek on highway FC

cytien

Known Member
Yesterday I went down to JB from KL.. To my surprise, I manage to get 500km with 38 liter..
That's the best fc I ever get after tuning..
Of course very very minimal boost and speed around 90-100km
Stock standard also

That's good! No mods at all? Best I achieved was around 10.5 km/L and that was last time with only exhaust modification and increased boost. 100% highway without mix city.

If on a flat highway cruising at 100-110 I get just under 600kms a tank. A mixed tank gets me about 500km. All on 95 gas. Mind you I do have my wideband spoofing the o2 sensor signal and telling the ecu that 15.2afr is actually 14.7. This only works in cruiseing and idle though. Modded as per sig.

Your mod is similar to mine. I guess my tuning is not right cos it was tuned with a leaked vacuum pipe. So I guess need to redo.

If on a flat highway cruising at 100-110 I get just under 600kms a tank. A mixed tank gets me about 500km. All on 95 gas. Mind you I do have my wideband spoofing the o2 sensor signal and telling the ecu that 15.2afr is actually 14.7. This only works in cruiseing and idle though. Modded as per sig.

That's impressive, i get 500km open road max. I think i need a wideband for Christmas! :)

Top Bottom