all also need to pay, GST coming.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Sometimes really cannot see unless u drive on that road frequently. AIh
Worse is when rain, cannot see got pot hole or not?.....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

all also need to pay, GST coming.
Yup, Balancing plus, plus, alignment plus, plus, tyres plus, plus.....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
All using double sided tape leh! If not, how to stick, apply rubber glue ah! then need time to dry....hahahaha

The stick on weights are used in alloy rims. Especially those the rims edge do not allow the hammer on weights. Anyway, hammer on weights will scratch the rims. hard to wash the rims and will look ugly. Normally they stick just behind the rim spokes. For the inside normally they use hammer on weights. If they use stick on ones then they will be located at the rim edge top side.
Use heat gun and glue it down :rofl:

My friend kena one before, a pool of water on the road. He just went through, end up he went into the hole too deep. Which is actually a manhole with the cover stolen. Rims, driveshaft and etcs gone. Have to tow in the end. :banghead:

So, when I see a pool of water, Usually it just tells u indirectly, chances of potholes is there, how deep? No one knows until you hit it. If lucky, just uneven ground.

You love holes?.....................oh! miss the pot in between.....hahhahahahhaahhaha:rofl:
LMAO! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Use heat gun and glue it down :rofl:

My friend kena one before, a pool of water on the road. He just went through, end up he went into the hole too deep. Which is actually a manhole with the cover stolen. Rims, driveshaft and etcs gone. Have to tow in the end. :banghead:

So, when I see a pool of water, Usually it just tells u indirectly, chances of potholes is there, how deep? No one knows until you hit it. If lucky, just uneven ground.

LMAO! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
If hot glued, then next round you :banghead:, they will scrap and scratch your rims....
Brother, Manhole how is it covered with water, then the manhole fully flooded?....:smokin:

Donowitz

Apr 14, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
If you guys were in my shoes, and having to hear a low life raising his voice saying "CHEH! ONLY BOUGHT TWO TIRES, WANT TO SEE THE MANAGER MEH?" .. I doubt you guys would just forget it, especially whenever it randomly comes to your mind out of the blues. Like.. Now. :biggrin:

Just keeping up the public service message.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Workers problem......:banghead:
this is common bro. I know a tyre shop with workers so fed-up with the boss, until they purposely throw fork and spoon to clog the shop's toilet to vent their anger. Problem was, there was only ONE toilet at the shop.

Call it stupid, call it anger, call it childish,or whatever you want..

I dont know what the effect gonna be like, but I guess everyone gonna hold their shit when they are at the workshop.:biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
this is common bro. I know a tyre shop with workers so fed-up with the boss, until they purposely throw fork and spoon to clog the shop's toilet to vent their anger. Problem was, there was only ONE toilet at the shop.

Call it stupid, call it anger, call it childish,or whatever you want..

I dont know what the effect gonna be like, but I guess everyone gonna hold their shit when they are at the workshop.:biggrin:
Last visit with bro. Issuzark and earlier with bro. SC to Hup Shun many of the workers changed already. Before that have not been there for a pretty long time, so not sure if TS bad experience was with the former workers or this present group.
Had gone to another tyre shop also, found one or two workers changed also.
If want to deal with the boss himself, go to family run ones. The one is SEA Park, Tayar Tiong, run by two brothers and one son, so easier to see and talk to the boss.....:driver: