Raytech Puchong, Bad Experience - RESOLVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

RB26

GoKart Lover
Jul 14, 2005
selayang
www.mangoesteen.net
Bad tinting experiance today at Raytech Tinting puchong.

Dont know what they did and causing my brake light faulty. Didnt press the brake but the light keep ON.

ask them what happen Tai Chi me to check with Kia SC because my brake switch got problem. Not their fault. No choice I have to immediately drove to Kia SC for checking. they cant figure out what happen and advice me come on Monday for full cehcking as already 6PM saturday now. So i drove home my car with brake light on ALL THE WAY. And have to unplug brake fuse to not drain my car battery when over night.

I try to un-plug & re-plug the brake light switch @ the brake pedal and problem still same. Appearantly not the brake switch problem. Suspect was the water from into dashboard and kena some wiring. Tomorrow try expose the car to sun see if can help.

------------------------

Hi guys, After putting my under sun, everything back to normal. which is my brake doesn have any issue at all. And Raytech call and made apologize. I hope they will improve their worker profession in the future. TQ

Last edited:

BeCool

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
May b you can try to buy Thirsty "Hippo Moisture Absorber" from giant/tesco and put in car whole night nearby the brake light area.

Else there might be a small piece of rubber worn out between the brake pedal and the brake switch. Happen to my few cars. And problem solve after adding a small nut into it.

RB26

GoKart Lover
Jul 14, 2005
selayang
www.mangoesteen.net
Hi guys, After putting my under sun, everything back to normal. which is my brake doesn have any issue at all. And Raytech call and made apologize. I hope they will improve their worker profession in the future. TQ

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I think I understand what happened.
Tint installers use water spray to align the tint on your window before they stick on it permanently.
They will wipe the water away, maybe inside the window regulator for the side windows' for example.

Maybe it seeped through there. Like that Kia quality kinda bad eh. Since all tints are installed that way.

Reactions: alcyon

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Problem has been amicably resolved by the complainee and the shop.

Closing thread to prevent further unnecessary banter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am doing this to help a close friend in KL.

"Hello,

My mom, Ayaka Yoshinaga, is missing from home since November 26th evening. We have tried calling her many times but there is no response from her. I'm not sure if this method works but I would like to ask for your help to try find her as soon as possible. We are concerned that she may be sick, injured, or someone is trying to harm her.

Here is my mom's picture and she drives silver Toyota Rush with car number plate...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience