B8 Trouble....pls Help !!

Would u mind to give the name of the workshop and contact number pls ...
is paramount garden near Seapark ?

Lan Dugong said:
tony,
its good to here the problem solved...u still have ur B8 with u? u enjoy driving ehh?...sure now upgraded kawkaw already right?

Lan,
Din upgrade la, just maintaining the engine. Fords are nice cars to drive and they last quite long as well.
by the way, did you try the de-carbo thing ?

de-carbo? u mean de-coarbonised the engine? put some liquid inside the engine and flush it/drain it out through the exhaust pipe? i hope i understand u correctly.

no never tried it before...and if i wanna try it, i think i'll dismantle my TRUST exhaust 1st....if not, sure my muffler full with carbon later man...then exhaust got clogged....power lose...

yup that's it.
good idea to dismantle ur TRUST exhaust .... expensive item must take care la

tony,
i heard about positive feedback about the de-carbonised. if u wanna try it, remember to share any feedbacks to us.
i think u should dismantle your muffler 1st too...the turbo?...well, i guess it wont clog that bad over there...mufflers have fibers inside...carbon can trap there.

bro lan d,

my fren have tried it on L2, using ZIP Decarbonizer... he got problem of black smoke (carbon) coming out of his exh tail and bad idling.. foremen sprayed if into throttle body (using spray can de-carb), and oso at vacuum hose (sucking one)..

black smoke gone... idling still the same. a week after, he sent back his car to change the engine's head (after i told him i got the same prob, and the prob was cracked head)... when the foremen dismantle the rocker cover (infront of us) surprisingly, inside it all clean.. no taik-taik minyak (u know what i mean)... and on to top of that, pistons were all cleaned...

it was very worth it for rm50 charges