• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

cad843

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
Oita Ken
Izso said:
darksin, exactly man.

Cad843, pls delete your posting. We are here to promote security not teach people how to bypass it.
Sorry .. actually not bypass ... I lost my car once .... fr police investigation they said the thief might using this way ... hope u guys be aware ....

If u talking bout bypass ... u can see a lots during autolock commercial advertisement or any other advertisement ... Is just depends on ppl laa ... there .. .cutting a steering oso bypass what ... ???

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Oh come on dude.. it's not "master" la kawan. It's true, but cutting steering is something that's taught on TV.. other techniques and methods aren't. If you read the chinese papers, there was this kid who was happily breaking into cars and when he was caught, he confessed that he learnt all these techniques from newspapers, forums and stuff.

So let's not promote more of these kind of bastards.

Darksin : your turn. Remove the history of the post from cad843 la :P

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
Guys.. all these locks are just to slow them down only ler.... if they eye ur car redi.. then no matter what locks we use, sure gone one lah......

cad843

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
Oita Ken
Izso said:
Oh come on dude.. it's not "master" la kawan. It's true, but cutting steering is something that's taught on TV.. other techniques and methods aren't. If you read the chinese papers, there was this kid who was happily breaking into cars and when he was caught, he confessed that he learnt all these techniques from newspapers, forums and stuff.

So let's not promote more of these kind of bastards.

I`m thinking to start a new topics "An Unhappy New Life in Prison" ... maybe those thief will retired after read it.

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
hehehehehe maybe from the people in the prison who is also ZTH member..... online ler :)

DarkSin

Known Member
Sep 12, 2005
kl
hm... my fren once said, put woman's underwears white color with some *blood*, decorate all over the steering, pig skin on the seat and cow skin wrapped over the dashboard.

for the wheels, use 4 clamper usually used by MPPJ to lock up errant drivers who park all over the place. remember use quality pad lock and chains.

huh huh??? *remove*

DarkSin

Known Member
Sep 12, 2005
kl
gemposs said:
or u can do like that....i saw this at my apartment but another block.

fuu yuuhhh... like lock bicycle and motorbike. but not all tyre rim can *support*.

kinki_kidz®

Known Member
Feb 1, 2004
Visit site
probably u buy those tyres clamp :P
like those u kena from illegal parking inside the private buildings

btw..good way to advertise:
ur asshole before goin into jail = o
ur asshole in the jail = o
ur asshole after coming out from jail = o

:D

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
How the heck that fella chain his wheels? I mean.. putting a chain there won't stop the wheel from turning.. unless he chain from front to back.. or left to right?

gemposs

Known Member
May 9, 2005
selangor
I think that fella put chain around the absorber and wheel so the wheel cant turning coz stuck at absorber. But this must take time to lock and unlock chain for everyday coz I see that vehicle not VOR or the owner scared the wheels gone………. :biggrin:

harpoon

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
shah alam n amp
friends,
the easiset way to steal a car is to tow it away, my friend's car was stolen this way and nothing much he can do.
to overcome this, u got to use alarm system with tracking device, either gps or gsm. both will do. u car got hooked up, alarm trigger and operation centre will track it doiwn. but please don't put sticker that u have it inside.

the drawback......very expensive and have yearly fees.

other system, all can be over-ride, only a matter of time

DarkSin

Known Member
Sep 12, 2005
kl
harpoon said:
friends,
the easiset way to steal a car is to tow it away, my friend's car was stolen this way and nothing much he can do.
to overcome this, u got to use alarm system with tracking device, either gps or gsm. both will do. u car got hooked up, alarm trigger and operation centre will track it doiwn. but please don't put sticker that u have it inside.

the drawback......very expensive and have yearly fees.

other system, all can be over-ride, only a matter of time
GPS? hm.... you'll have problem getting reliable service and mapping.

GSM is MUCH more recommended. since some GSM alarm do provide remote dial to enable immobilizing function / cut off fuel. also provide MIC installation inside the car to listen to any1 talking in the car. (good for spying also... careful guys IF your gf ever offer to install ALARM for your car...)

If any1 interested in this kit, i do know the manufacturer for this kit. maybe bulk order??? price dunno since dont bother to ask.

qencing

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
stop lock is NO GOOD!!!!
i bought it for 200 bucks n my car still got stolen!!!
they(thief) dont break the lock..
they just cut the stering then bend the stering abit to remove the lock
so no use for any stering lock..
i think the best lock is the brek lock..
the 1 where the break padel is locked..
this is because the brek padel is the hardest steel in ur car..
so it mkes it difficult to cut the padel or the lock..
not to cheap oso but it will take longer is they wanna cut the lock / padel

harpoon

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
shah alam n amp
DarkSin said:
GPS? hm.... you'll have problem getting reliable service and mapping.

GSM is MUCH more recommended. since some GSM alarm do provide remote dial to enable immobilizing function / cut off fuel. also provide MIC installation inside the car to listen to any1 talking in the car. (good for spying also... careful guys IF your gf ever offer to install ALARM for your car...)

If any1 interested in this kit, i do know the manufacturer for this kit. maybe bulk order??? price dunno since dont bother to ask.
hehe.... girlfriend wanna snoop on you, better watch out or better find another girlfriend,

agreed that gsm is better, only that at areas that don't have gsm coverage it is useless. but then most of us is inside town most of the time right. escept for balik kampung time.

gps we don't have to worry bout mapping, coz the operation centre need to work out abut this.

btw really aaaa got that type that can listen to conversations inside the car?? nice la bro

DarkSin

Known Member
Sep 12, 2005
kl
harpoon said:
hehe.... girlfriend wanna snoop on you, better watch out or better find another girlfriend,

agreed that gsm is better, only that at areas that don't have gsm coverage it is useless. but then most of us is inside town most of the time right. escept for balik kampung time.

gps we don't have to worry bout mapping, coz the operation centre need to work out abut this.

btw really aaaa got that type that can listen to conversations inside the car?? nice la bro
yup! according to the product description it does provide MIC as the optional item(?) as mentioned they got that option. since it is GSM based, it is possible. good also. know everything they might say. especially if they mention about "names" and "location". straight away direct police to their "nest".

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
just wondering la..what the diffrent betwwen the origianl autolock??(smartshop one) compare to the autolock that sell at the supermarket (giant,jaya jusco)..they look same to me..the differ is the prices..RM 250 compare to only RM 120 (the supermarket one)...hhmm..make me wonder..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Porsche 918 Spyder Hybrid made its first driving debut on a closed road in Monterey California.

It was shipped to California from Germany for the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance but before it went on display engineers let Porsche AG Design Chief Michael Mauer put the new supercar through its phases.

The 918 Spyder prototype combines high-tech racing features and electro-mobility to offer...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience