Atoz Mod

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Amedion

1,000 RPM
Feb 23, 2005
Teluk Pulai
amedion.fotopic.net
but hav u encounter the reverse sensor problem.. ?
when u put reverse gear.. it turned off.. while it stay on all the time wif other gear.. ( 1,2,3,etc.. n idling ).. weird.. very frustrated coz everytime i stopped my car.. people tot i wanna reverse.. honk me..

Amedion

1,000 RPM
Feb 23, 2005
Teluk Pulai
amedion.fotopic.net
well, mind to tell me.. atoz first gear can reach how many km/hour.. not overrev la.. coz we dun hav rpm meter.. we agak agak oni.. i tihkn it's around 30km/h.. izzit? or more.. i dun dare to overrev so much la.. coz not my car.. now driving coz accord in workshop.. haiz

Amedion

1,000 RPM
Feb 23, 2005
Teluk Pulai
amedion.fotopic.net
last time when i was driving atoz.. feel like kinda weird coz very few people drive atoz.. most of 'em is ladies.. somemore wanna mod also cannot get much items specialty for atoz coz still new la the car.. family car somemore.. all the bumper hav to custom made which is very expensive.. i always hit hard on accelerator coz lack of power.. tat's why fc bad loh.. after changing to accord.. saw so many youngsters now driving atoz.. somemore modded.. haiz.. why i play something always alone 1.. when i dun wan liao then oni so happening.. damn la..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Amedion, you said your car turned off when put reverse gear ? What turned off the engine or other things? cant get you there.... :blink:
Amedion....being 1st is special de. Still remember when my sister drove the ATOS back fresh from the dealer. Its stay ori for 3 weeks only...Haha :D cause when in ori mode very sluggish and no power at all. I thought maybe the engine is still new not run in yet. but after 3 weeks still like that. So the moding project begins.....

I still remember the 1st thing done to the engine was a total strip down for P&P and balancing. After 2 weeks on the mech's workshop on go to ADVAN Racing for shopping. :D bought a bunch of stuffs, spend 5 hours there leaning a hand to install the parts. until 8PM. The next morning went to Hyundai SC to remapped the ECU.

Then 2 weeks later had the radiator core replace with a aluminuim calsonic wan. change the coolant fluid to SARD SCC. Then the next following week was back at ADVAN Racing again installing interior gadgets. The next day had the car tune at NILAI. The car is now producing a decend 93 PS on the wheel..

That time i didnt care about the looks of the car. My target was performance rather than looks so i keep the looks ori even the rim is ori.... :D :D

After 5 months in came the Greddy E-mange system. My mother scold me until 10 streets also can hear.... :D but because of my interest in modding cars, all those scolding and beating didnt stop me from continuing to do what i like.... :rolleyes:
I still remember got caught in JPJ road blocks, they ask me "tukar enjin kah ?" I just said "tak ada." Haha :D then was let go.

those time was the happiest year of my life....got a very cute and small car to drive around town. FC is still good. My GF like it alot. My sister and brother also like it alot. We called it the Hamtaro car.... :D

Amedion

1,000 RPM
Feb 23, 2005
Teluk Pulai
amedion.fotopic.net
:lol: What I'm saying is .. the reverse sensor suppose to turned on when i put reverse gear, rite? :P but it turn out to b opposite.. when i put reverse gear.. it will turned off.. when u put other gears or stay idle.. it always on.. u understand bo? <_<
Yeah loh, first 1st is special i know.. the first time i drive atoz.. i feel so excited leh coz dis car is kinda cute... :P sorry for being so pondan n childish... ori mode of course no power la.. i still remember my dad ask me not to rev kaw kaw as it still new.. but i neva listen.. :lol:
I'm not as wealthy as u.. can go acc.shop or spareparts shop to buy watever u like.. the first thing i got for my atoz is 1 amp n 15" woofer from my fren who sell me at rm500.. but i neva giv him the money.. later on i gav him the woofer rm200.. he took back the amp.. :( .. wif the extra heavy enclosure.. my atoz lack of power.. feel like wanna install muffler n extractor but kena diu by parent.. yes .. when you're doing something on ur car.. u really forget wat's the time liao.. there's once i rewire my ICE till 3am.. then go out test.. then rewire again n test.. testing few amps.. :P
u target for performance while i'm different leh.. i prefer outlook n ICE.. :)
Greddy E-manage? u installed liao ur mother also know meh? how come?
got different in the engine bay meh? why jpj blocked u..?
happiest year of ur life ar? wei, dun forget if u like to mod car.. mod until very fast liao also can't satisfy u la.. everyone also like dat 1.. :lol:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Oh... like that ah. You beter have it check at your SC. I didnt have this problem. Acctually I am not into ICE until recently so I am an idiot in ICE. Hahaha :D
Wah you put so big woofer then muz be very geng loh cause small car put big speaker very KAW already wan. You very GENG ah !!!
Those money is my hard earn wan. I work night shift at Pub and Cafe so got income loh. My mother eyes very tajam wan, she saw some wiring on the floor panel then she open and see then.....
those encik didnt call me to pop the hod but saw so many meters and gadgets in the cockpit loh. Yaloh wont be satisfy wan.... :D

Amedion

1,000 RPM
Feb 23, 2005
Teluk Pulai
amedion.fotopic.net
Yeah.. small car wif tat big woofer is enuff already.. but i hunger for more leh.. last time i wanted to put 2pcs 15" into the rear trunk but no $.. now the 15" in my accord.. bo kau lat eh... :(
work at pub n cafe ar.. sure earn a lot of money n tips.. i wan also dun hav.. haiz.. need extra income to mod my damn accord.. all the parts damn expensive..
i think ur mom same like mine 1.. radio..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
:blink: Did you juz said.....2......2...2..2 15" woofer??? :blink:
If turn the volume to max sure my ear will go pekak... :blink:

Amedion

1,000 RPM
Feb 23, 2005
Teluk Pulai
amedion.fotopic.net
soli leh.. i SPL kaki.. 2 pcs 15" woofers i think still not enuff.. the volume i always turn to 15 oni..
my future upgrade on my accord.. if got $..
4pcs 12" woofers , 2pcs 15" woofers... :)

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Are you planing to go for competition ?? :blink:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hehe not rich lah...modding ah....ermmmm got de.
change the filter to K&N element loh.
Arospeed oil catch tank.
Sebring bullet and extractor
mazdaspeed muffler
Sard exhaust shield
Splitfire iridium spark plug
Samco radiator hose set
Pivot VS and earth cable
Sparco strut bar
koni adjustable absorber
Eibach springs
OMP padel sets
Sparco gear knob
Mintex brake pad and EBC cross drilled and slotted discs
H&R sway bars
15" Advanti rims with custom made spacer.
Haltech E6K ignition and fuel piggyback
Peugeot sports fuel injectors
Xelux 8000K HID

Exterior
a mugen honda jazz spoiler
the small one very. looks very cute on my car.Hahaha :D

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Dont say like that johson..... :(
its my hard earn money too ah..... :(
started working since form 2
work different kind of job until form 4 get a stable job during night at a hotel in PD.
(F&B department and house cleaning)
then during school holiday have to work at factory.. :(
now still working...... :( damn tired....

can anyone help me ? Where to get ZTH sticker for my car.....? :blink:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Johson wat is TT ? :blink:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am very sensitive when it comes to knocking. I can't even tolerate a bit as I am afraid that it will cause serious damage to my engine. I myself am running retarded ignition with very much reduced knocking (still got a bit) on my 4AGE Blacktop.

However, I have friends who run on standard or even advanced ignition and asked me not to worry. I have test driven their cars and it knocks severely! It's difficult to even go 30% throttle at lower revs. Knocks very loud. But he said it's no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience