Anyone know of a silver Evo 6.5 TME, plates WL* 412?

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
Hey

Was just browsing the forum for threads about Evo's and am interested in buying one.

Just wanted to know if anyone here knows anything or any history about a particular Silver Evo 6.5(Tommi Makinnen Edition) bearing the registration plates WL* 412.

Has it been involved in any bad accidents locally etc or anything of interest?

Just wondering if anyone knew anything about the car..
Thanks alot for the responses in advance.

ps: The engine has also done 119,000kms. This is relatively high. Should there be anything i should be afraid of or to beware of with this car with such high km's?

Also around the battery area in the engine bay, it looks like theres some spotting on the paint, like maybe welding was done? And rust underneath the battery too although that could be because of the acid from the battery?

Thanks again

Best Rgrds
Kenny

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
Sorry for the extra post..

Was just wondering, could anyone also direct me to any available Evo 6.5 TME's on the market now?

Autotrader for this week doesnt seem to have any. Only converted ones.

Thanks a alot once again.

Kenny

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Hurm ? Did U see the Zoohalee's Evo ? EVO6.5 TME Black colour , I think u shud check it out . Its in Sale thread .

p/s : i dun even know who's Zoohalee , jus helping both of u =)

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
its not zoohaili...zoo's evo is blue...its another fren...hizam...yes its an original 6.5...i know the fella...very gila one...basuh kereta everyday....really jaga the car

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
Cant seem to find that thread about an Evo 6.5 for sale..

A link perhaps?

I would prefer if i could buy it from a second hand dealer though.. mainly because i want to trade in my car.. Anyone know of any second hand dealers with Evo 6.5's besides the one ive found?

If not i have to go look for a buyer myself..

Thanks again.

Kenny

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
Unreg or registered doesnt make a difference to me i guess if the overall condition is good.

Im only slightly worried about this car is because its done 119,000kms, has had an accident before in its rear and possibly its front and has rust around its battery area in the engine bay and lastly, i have heard this owner runs his cars quite hard..

But all this is just speculation. Im going to have the car checked by a mech before i commit and if its all good, i guess 119,000 kms shouldnt be a problem.. Some VR4's have alot more than that and are still running in cars right? :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am using black semi bucket for the past 6 montrhs and i have noticed that it's getting dirtier by the day.Mostly dust and small pieces of i dunno what.Is ther any DIY way to clean my seat ha?I vacuumed it but still got dust sticking on it.Like light brown colour.Anyone can help me wan?TQ. :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience