Anyone know where I can find the new Honda Civic 2012 model LED Daylights?

DemonX

Nov 4, 2007
Hi,
Does anyone know where I can find the LED daylights for the new honda civic 2012? I see them around in Thailand, China and Taiwan but not in the shops in malaysia. Wondering how much is the price plus installation, etc.

P.s: the model i'm talking about is LED daylights beside the foglight it comes in complete kit. PM me if you have any leads:confused:

DemonX

Nov 4, 2007
My frd got sell it, but not cheap.
And need to order from supplier.
How much? Coz I got the price direct from supplier in Taiwan and Shenzhen not that much. Can get from BKK for about RM400 with installation also

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

try WRC in sunway?
Did look around but they didn't have it before maybe i'll try again maybe the guy didn't understand what i meant hehehehe

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

tried in any accessory shops ?
Did try to look around but didn't find it yet, but gonna give Sunway another try this weekend

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm buying adjustable pulleys for my Colt Gti 4G93 DOHC with CAI and exhaust 2. 1/4", searched topics in the forum but have found.

Want to know what the best setting to increase the peak power at high rpm?
Can increase the peak power of the 140hp @ 6500 rpm for a rotation greater than 7000 rpm?
How many degrees do I need to forward the admission and how many degrees late to escape, have a higher peak power at high rpm?

Looking forward to the best setting.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience