Any Proton Tiara converts to TURBO?

mxsteven

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Shah Alam
Do anyone seen or have any photo of Tiara coverts to starlet 4E-FTE Turbo?

well pls let me know coz wanna 2 share my 2 cents experience ^_^

mxsteven

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Shah Alam
Originally posted by differ@Feb 19 2005, 17:52
dunno but heard of this one running around Kelana Jaya.
i heard there is...... hmmmmm who is this legendary guy???????

coz i wanna 2 start a tiara conversion project already....

mxsteven

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Shah Alam
tadaaaaa...... the halfcut is here...........

mission impossible is on the way..........

ps: but still need help on info leh.... any1?

shark

Known Member
Oct 23, 2004
Originally posted by mxsteven@Feb 19 2005, 20:25
i've read in KERETA magazine but i don't remember what is the edition number. there is two conversion. Zali - the president of AXTAC Club in KL (correct me if i'm wrong) and also his friend Baha.

Zali using a stock tiara engine. only few minor modification on it. the bodykit change to Citroen AX and its very nice..Cun and garang one...he also got the german's rim-Muskeeter (very rare).

Baha change the engine to EP71. Also using Citroen bodykit but only the front one. change the knuckle instead of 3 into 4 from starlet so can fit various type of rims. Baha's ride can be used as a guideline for modification.

if i've had the time, i'll give u the edition number so u can search for it...

mxsteven

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Shah Alam
Originally posted by shark+Feb 21 2005, 11:35 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shark @ Feb 21 2005, 11:35 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mxsteven@Feb 19 2005, 20:25
i've read in KERETA magazine but i don't remember what is the edition number. there is two conversion. Zali - the president of AXTAC Club in KL (correct me if i'm wrong) and also his friend Baha.

Zali using a stock tiara engine. only few minor modification on it. the bodykit change to Citroen AX and its very nice..Cun and garang one...he also got the german's rim-Muskeeter (very rare).

Baha change the engine to EP71. Also using Citroen bodykit but only the front one. change the knuckle instead of 3 into 4 from starlet so can fit various type of rims. Baha's ride can be used as a guideline for modification.

if i've had the time, i'll give u the edition number so u can search for it... [/b][/quote]
u have any contact for the so called "baha" ? anyway thanks i very appreciate ur help....

EP71 i think thats should be 2E? EP82 is 4E..

hmmmmm what u think after transplant 4E? the car front will go first?

time2drift

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
Visit site
i dunno what model of car engine that baha use for his tiara, but he is using a 4e engine. i've also read bout another tiara own by a women(puan liza, i think) from kedah that also using a 4e angine. but she still using its old 3 knuckle. i think it is best for you to change to 4 knuckle, then you have a wide variety of rim to choose for. another one, look for workshop that can plug the 4e dashboard in your tiara, cos the dash is so cun...drool~

mxsteven

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Shah Alam
Originally posted by alien@Feb 21 2005, 21:07
good luck steven~! ;)
thanx dude for all ur support.........

and onother thx to time2drift hhehehehe.........

will post the photo here soon..... before and after no matter fail or sucess...