Any Proton Tiara converts to TURBO?

mxsteven

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Shah Alam
Do anyone seen or have any photo of Tiara coverts to starlet 4E-FTE Turbo?

well pls let me know coz wanna 2 share my 2 cents experience ^_^

mxsteven

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Shah Alam
Originally posted by differ@Feb 19 2005, 17:52
dunno but heard of this one running around Kelana Jaya.
i heard there is...... hmmmmm who is this legendary guy???????

coz i wanna 2 start a tiara conversion project already....

mxsteven

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Shah Alam
tadaaaaa...... the halfcut is here...........

mission impossible is on the way..........

ps: but still need help on info leh.... any1?

shark

Known Member
Oct 23, 2004
Originally posted by mxsteven@Feb 19 2005, 20:25
i've read in KERETA magazine but i don't remember what is the edition number. there is two conversion. Zali - the president of AXTAC Club in KL (correct me if i'm wrong) and also his friend Baha.

Zali using a stock tiara engine. only few minor modification on it. the bodykit change to Citroen AX and its very nice..Cun and garang one...he also got the german's rim-Muskeeter (very rare).

Baha change the engine to EP71. Also using Citroen bodykit but only the front one. change the knuckle instead of 3 into 4 from starlet so can fit various type of rims. Baha's ride can be used as a guideline for modification.

if i've had the time, i'll give u the edition number so u can search for it...

mxsteven

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Shah Alam
Originally posted by shark+Feb 21 2005, 11:35 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shark @ Feb 21 2005, 11:35 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mxsteven@Feb 19 2005, 20:25
i've read in KERETA magazine but i don't remember what is the edition number. there is two conversion. Zali - the president of AXTAC Club in KL (correct me if i'm wrong) and also his friend Baha.

Zali using a stock tiara engine. only few minor modification on it. the bodykit change to Citroen AX and its very nice..Cun and garang one...he also got the german's rim-Muskeeter (very rare).

Baha change the engine to EP71. Also using Citroen bodykit but only the front one. change the knuckle instead of 3 into 4 from starlet so can fit various type of rims. Baha's ride can be used as a guideline for modification.

if i've had the time, i'll give u the edition number so u can search for it... [/b][/quote]
u have any contact for the so called "baha" ? anyway thanks i very appreciate ur help....

EP71 i think thats should be 2E? EP82 is 4E..

hmmmmm what u think after transplant 4E? the car front will go first?

time2drift

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
Visit site
i dunno what model of car engine that baha use for his tiara, but he is using a 4e engine. i've also read bout another tiara own by a women(puan liza, i think) from kedah that also using a 4e angine. but she still using its old 3 knuckle. i think it is best for you to change to 4 knuckle, then you have a wide variety of rim to choose for. another one, look for workshop that can plug the 4e dashboard in your tiara, cos the dash is so cun...drool~

mxsteven

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Shah Alam
Originally posted by alien@Feb 21 2005, 21:07
good luck steven~! ;)
thanx dude for all ur support.........

and onother thx to time2drift hhehehehe.........

will post the photo here soon..... before and after no matter fail or sucess...

mxsteven

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Shah Alam
Originally posted by alien@Feb 22 2005, 11:46
...steven..ur tiara is w an autobox..?
so now transplant..still wanna use auto?..
take the stick la.. :P
no lah the auto gear box from the halfcut.... the ori from my tiara is manual....

anyway Tiara got auto meh?

time2drift

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
Visit site
tiara dont have auto, but i dunno bout original citroen ax. so many people say that tiara have a very good suspension. is this true ah? never have a chance to ride on it. steven, when u have finished ur transplant, can u gimme a ride?? :P hehehe.... alien bro, can u gimme the classic car club address. i relly like those ol skool ride, damn cun maaa... drool~

mxsteven

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Shah Alam
Originally posted by time2drift@Feb 22 2005, 14:52
tiara dont have auto, but i dunno bout original citroen ax. so many people say that tiara have a very good suspension. is this true ah? never have a chance to ride on it. steven, when u have finished ur transplant, can u gimme a ride?? :P hehehe.... alien bro, can u gimme the classic car club address. i relly like those ol skool ride, damn cun maaa... drool~
can test drive the car also....... but i think most of the time will be sticking backwards on the seat coz 4E G-Force hehehehehehe....

hey thats the datsun where i used to have my kopi licence......

time2drift

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
Visit site
really ar, can test drive ah?? pm me when ur project have finish aight. true true, most of the time will sticking backward at the seats... hahaha. do u really drive that datto for ur kopi licence? damn hard to find that datto. damn cun if it has been restored like that.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im using A31 RB20E, im was thinking to do engine swaps, to RB20DET. But it's useless to drive Such a Fast car at my hometown , Sandakan, Sabah. Because the roads are not long enough and bumpy. SO usually cars over there would like to have better acceleration. And i was told that Single Cam has better acceleration than Twin Cams. Is this true?

Is there anything i can do to make the acceleration go higher, things like piping and other stuffs? need advices... And im driving Auto, which i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience