according to "no improvement" n some AP thread..here is the answer

encikmasen

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Bangi
walawei..dun takut kan him so much lahh..if u see in another forum there's always be someone to pop up this kind of topic..sensitive and controversial one..we are malaysian right and malaysian love to talk about controversial thingy..

the best thing is just kept this thing in the circle la..what u want to talk here remains here..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
GOV, said AFTA in year 2005. But what happen ? They postponed it, giving all those stupid and nonsense alasan....this lah, that lah....

PROTON:mad: ....I frankly told my europe friends that its a lousy so called "national car maker."
I would rather not to admit PROTON is a national car maker...

GOV, only clever in using ISA or What ever the F**k. To cover up flaws. Still says its a democratic country. If its democratic, why we are not allow to speak freely leh ? :mad:
We critics is because we hope for the better. GOV pulak said we speak of sensitive topics. What's so perfect about GOV. That we cant criticsis them ? They can learn by themselves kah ? I dont think so, only clever in how to swallow a big chunk of money they know lah....BASTARD:mad:

syking

Jul 31, 2005
KL
Actually there is some truth to what 3370 said. My friend used to work in the r&d department for proton. He cannot tahan after 6 months and left. He said the people there just don't work. Lazee like shit. And the upper management like couldn't be bothered with the r&d. Btw, he was under Djan last time. About Mahathir and Mahaleel....actually quite obvious ler. Mahathir is a great leader, but since he is retired, should just let it be lor. I believe Proton needs a new leader that will first correct its management problems before looking into other external problems. IMHO, just fire those lazee shits and hire more competent staff, including middle management. If not, Proton just merry go round for the entire life time.

syking

Jul 31, 2005
KL
TitanRev said:
GOV, said AFTA in year 2005. But what happen ? They postponed it, giving all those stupid and nonsense alasan....this lah, that lah....

PROTON:mad: ....I frankly told my europe friends that its a lousy so called "national car maker."
I would rather not to admit PROTON is a national car maker...

GOV, only clever in using ISA or What ever the F**k. To cover up flaws. Still says its a democratic country. If its democratic, why we are not allow to speak freely leh ? :mad:
We critics is because we hope for the better. GOV pulak said we speak of sensitive topics. What's so perfect about GOV. That we cant criticsis them ? They can learn by themselves kah ? I dont think so, only clever in how to swallow a big chunk of money they know lah....BASTARD:mad:
I agree with you. It's the voice of the people that will better the country. I mean, a country is the people to begin with not the government. The people elect the government to run the country. So if the government stop listening to the people means there isnt a country anymore. I hope I dun get in trouble with this.

Btw, there was this article in the star past few weeks. The author used names like Neutron, Zaza, and Hover-dua. Funny shit.

Known Member
Sep 19, 2004
pj
Visit site
yeah...their behavior is all about crap...if 1 day they r forced to follow AFTA that time they will beg us to buy their proton...AFTA open sure nobody wanna buy proton anymore,the CBU r almost the same price,wat for buying proton?an Evo around 100k without tax or a GTi cost 80k?a honda accord is cheaper than perdana,which will u choose?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
GOV, damn clever wan. No import duties. Then those stupid ass officer come out with their brilliant idea. Like put new duties in loh. JUst to cover up the loses....They sure dont want to rugi wan. They will squeze the brain juice to the max to come up with some bastard idea that will keep them benefiting...

encikmasen

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Bangi
i dowan to blame the govt bout this taxes or excise duties or whatsoever extra increment in imported car price..

just want to share my 2cents

those days when rapidah sez national car will be atleast rm6k cheaper from the imported car..tahs the govt policy to protect national car maker..okay then..

but just think la..why ppl still buy imported car? one reason only..QUALITY
who the heck in the world wanted to buy a 50k car but have bad quality..better spent extra 6k to buy a car that are reliable and well known for its quality..
just wondering why perodua can fight with their rival? becos they produce a car that have the same quality (nearly same lah), and we can see the improvement year by year (facelifted kancil also better)
but what happen to proton? decade ago they got pretty great record producing reliable car (saga magma and iswara, not to mention putra n satria gti)..but after then everything goes downhill..they try to steal perodua's market (making juara and tiara), and their quality seems to dropped (especially the post 2000 car)..so ppl have lose their confident in proton and dowan to buy their car..proton tried to gain back ppls trust by producing new generation car claimed fully made in m'sia..but still the quality issues havent solved yet and ppl still dowan to buy their car..AND~ to cover their weakness, they openup THIS AP ISSUES, and BLAME govt for not protecting them..and thats why all of this sh*t happened..prices of car go up, lesser imported car models etc etc

by the way, i hate how proton made their limited edition car nowadays
missed the old days where ppl can be proud using lim. edition car like saga knight, iswara MPI, wira sedan BAM, and millenium aeroback

waja3348

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kota Damansara
the story does make sense anyway.. but i dunno d truth. only can tell, i felt dissapointed when Proton interfered the compact car category which previously dominated by Perodua & in today news, Savvy is expected to sell around 54k unit within 1 year. pretty bad selling for national car. :thumpdown

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello there..
I got problem with my B16A engine
1. When start my engine in morning RPM tak turun even the engine Hot until I press pedal.
2. RPM sometime tinggi walau enjin dah cukup panas (evening drive), macam melekat je RPM tu at 2500 - 4000
3. Jerk at RPM 2300 - 3000 (spark plug dah tukar)
4. Less Power n not smooth anymore.
My current Milage 170,000 km
Is it due to my alternator??cable minyak??ECU??Distributor/Plu Cable??

Need your comments

TQ
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience