According to the report, the vehicle could be the missing cargo that was reported..

autumnoct08

Mar 12, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Re: According to the report, the vehicle could be the missing cargo that was reported

Aliens coming down to the town..hehe..possibly right the light is Aliens..we don't know rite?

haykal

Sep 25, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Re: According to the report, the vehicle could be the missing cargo that was reported

are you sure believes that is aliens??

farahzimbabe

Sep 25, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

Aliens coming down to the town..hehe..possibly right the light is Aliens..we don't know rite?
hye..there's no such things like aliens. We still dont know that the light is truly aliens. :driver:

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

are you sure believes that is aliens??
I don't think so that is aliens bro..haha..dont believe that.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

Aliens may exist. But this isn't it. This is an advert for something and the whole thing is CGI.

farahzimbabe

Sep 25, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

Aliens may exist. But this isn't it. This is an advert for something and the whole thing is CGI.
erm..some says that aliens really exist,but I don't believe that.hehe..depends on people right.

And for this thing, I don't know, is it really CGI?

hazela

Known Member
Mar 11, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

aliens did that?? are you sure? the question is what the light is about?

farahzimbabe

Sep 25, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

aliens did that?? are you sure? the question is what the light is about?
ermm..im still figure it out. which i can't understand is about the light casing that car. :driver:

faruck

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2011
selangor

alien coming down to go voting lahh!! :biggrin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

Petronas Commercial

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hope fellow zth can help me
i'm new to zth

last week i did air cond service ..
the pomen said i hv to change the aircond filter every 12 mth
is that true?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience