A "soothing" air cond under hot flaming sun

headshot

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
Hi, I am a newbie to cars so hope can have some kindful advice from u pros :) recently my car's aircond is having problem, it works fine for the first 1hr if I just adjust the temperature bar to the first bar (1st = cold 5th = coldest) but after that the blower still very strong just the air is not cold anymore and the engine noise is very high like going to explode unless i turn the A/C off.

And if I adjust the temp. bar to 5th bar (the coldest) the problem will appear for just after 15min. :mad:

I did went to a workshop to check up, the mechanic told it might be the A/C valve is jammed / stucked and need around $200 to replaced it, but another mechanic told me just need to service the A/C for $80 will solve the prob.

So I am confiused, who should I listen to? When should we service our A/C? :confused:

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
servise is wash u cooling coil only......but mostly i think is that cooling coil valve jam..
where u location?? come my workshop lahh
Pj jln 222/51A Shell servis center...

headshot

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
thanks for ur offer :) so I need to change my cooling coil valve?how much it would be coz need to prepare hehehe im in Ampang la bro so going to ur place would be abit far btw ur place izzit in ss 222? sorry coz I'm familiar wif PJ area :p

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Hmmm i think not ss222 lahhh,is jln 222,when u find federal NAZA entry i think before u find that entry u can see 1 SHELL petrol station liao.....hmm price is around valve is RM100++ n gas refiel RM45 lohh...around that price lahh,but need to comfirm is it really cooling coil stuck.....

headshot

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
Crashed! yo bro my fren crashed my car yesterday in the rainy afternoon lucky my car is the last one in the pile up so just front part kemek... :(
So I will just have him settle all the things for me wahahahahaha thanks for ur help anyway :) now need to drive his junky kancil to work for 2 weeks sien...

dingz

3,000 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
need advice from zth member, is it posible to refill old gas in wira a/c after vakum the new gas?..recently my car used the new type of gas but after the compresor kong i change to old/cheap gas?

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
ya...old gas n new gas cannot simply change 1..actually is cannot change ...use old gas must use old gas...if use new gas will broke the air cond compressor...dont play play hahhh...compressor damn expensive 1....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've never been fond of using sub-standard products in all my cars. Nothing but the best for my preciousssss - everything from the Piaa silicon wipers right down to the titanium bolt, nothing but the best!

The same goes for light bulbs. I've used a lot of bulbs in the last 8 years of owning my cars and I've concluded that if it looks good (like the time I used green halogen bulbs) then it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience