4G93P Turbo for sale..Cheap and powerfull..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

4G93P Turbo for sale..Cheap and powerfull..!!

no la bro..selling off this engine cause need cash for new project..hehhe

do u have still now? where is it? in GT auto?or in ur car? but the full set is wit out gear box!...

actually my car is a putra and NA 4G93 but I changed a gearbox 2 evo because it was AUTO last time !!!Damm!!kkk
the gear box can use for ur 4g93t rite?

and ur complete set is not half cut rite? wat parts more need 2 change? ,if i modify 2 ur 4g93t

4g93p turbo

bro..u said that u changed to Evo gearbox rite..excellent!! all u need now is a 4WD fuel tank and of course an intercooler which u can get cheap cheap from zth..get a VR4 intercooler..any bigger than that sure lag..thats about it then..u can buy my engine and plug it in and start boosting around town..

this package i'm selling comes with a lot of other parts which u can sell if u dont want to install to generate income to cover ur cost..sounds good rite..?? gimme a call and we can discuss further and i can take u to see the engine.. 012 212 2064(taufeeq)

putra1000 said:
actually my car is a putra and NA 4G93 but I changed a gearbox 2 evo because it was AUTO last time !!!Damm!!kkk
the gear box can use for ur 4g93t rite?

and ur complete set is not half cut rite? wat parts more need 2 change? ,if i modify 2 ur 4g93t

bro, y u never change ur block? gti block can tahan meh? high boost or miss-setting scare will kaboom...

motherker: of course can fit wira..and jpj no problem.i've checked..its no problem at all..

zerotohundred: thats why i change the pistons to low-comp,B8 conrods,and 1.4mm metal head gasket..i use to run on 1.5 bar boost..believe it or not..but thats how reliable the gti block is..

nak masuk kat wira 1.5 standard!? brape cost!? sume2 skali la... termasuk cost thing yang u tak provide dalam package yg di offer! hehe..

install depends on a lot of things la bro..lets say if ur car can just plug and play..very cheap only..less than 1k can kaw tim..it very much depends on ur car la bro..cant really give u a fix price..diff workshops charge differently..

prodrive dude ... to bolt this engine into a sgti should be cheap rite ? how much can your recommended worksyop quote.

the spec looks like you have spend more then 5 figure for the whole setting, ever think about selling the item separately :_:

6k include everything i need into wira 1.5 rite? got pic or not? interested neh =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom