4G91 Gang..

hello... nice to meet u all... i'm just new kid learn bout the car.... hehehe....wah ... this thread so mengancam coz the page already reach to 835 page. i've read all the pages n give me alots of thing... thanx to all sifu-sifus hehehe....

some one can help me coz my 4g91 have problem just like ayel..... ayel how much the cost u overhaul ur engine. where is the workshop around shah alam n subang can overhaul my baby... thanx yaaa...

hi bro ... this thread got a lot of sifu.. can learn a lot of things from here ... me just newbie like u .... dun feel shy to ask questions :P

bro joe...
dun simply call sifu wei....
here a lot of otai ler!!!
me still far far away la.....

the clutch.....
hmm...mayb i a bit over la....
but then its my own driving style lo...
this 3-puck clutch can b drive like normal...
meaning let go the clutch slowly...
but then this will increase its wear n tear....
so i prefer to keep on tapping on throttle n clutch at the same time...
meaning the car will keep on jerking...
but then when fetch ppl i'll hav to sacrifice on the wear n tear la...
heehee......

ayell....
damn ganas la u....
kao kao over size pistons edi...
now somemore weber.....
GSR oso scared of u edi wei....
hahahahaha

najima....
835pages!!!!
n u actually read all of it???
respect respect!!!!

bro joe newbie?
hahaha
nice one there bro
:adore:

hi bro ... this thread got a lot of sifu.. can learn a lot of things from here ... me just newbie like u .... dun feel shy to ask questions :P

wow....i am lost track of the progress of this thread....everyone is up to monstrous mods these days....haha.....

ayel...turning ur monster to webber king eh? power...

hmmmm by any chance any of u looking for aftermarket absorbers? coz i am letting go my absorbers (IMPROVE Brand) together with japan springs....please have a look at the following link:

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/212534-%5Bwts%5D-improve-abs-for-wira-satria-cheap.html

those interested just let me know......will give special price to 4G91 kakis

oo ya ka??? 0.50 marking??? wuts dat??? im newbie .. elaborate more ayel :P

Last edited by a moderator:
huh???
interesting wei!!!!
weld 0.5 on it???
or go do coating till as thick as 0.5mm???
tell me tell me!!!
i wanna know.....
heehee

Last edited by a moderator:
no lah.. i think every piston got that.. even motorcycle piston got.. usually that's the size to determine how many time your block rebore already (normal condition, not saja2 rebore like me ahahahah)

let say ur blocks it's virgin.. so the marking on piston the will be 0.00, then by time the cylinder wall makan, need to rebore.. then machine shop will rebore 0.25 mm, u need to change piston 0.25, next will be 0.50 then 0.75 final 1.00, that's the allowable rebore size by manufacturer 1mm only. So the engine lifetime is only 4 times rebore, else need to changed the sleeve.

Normally mechanic will call that number twentyfive, fifty, seventifive and hundred.

So mine it is equivalent to 92 piston 2 times rebore.. got it? :D

oic.. thanx for the elaboration .... nice info ayel!!! next time bring me jln2x with ur car ok :P

ayell...wat bearings and piston rings u using r?coz i gonna overhaul mine soon....saw wira tak laju thread got sell acl bearing....tat fella reliable?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom