4G91 Gang..

mine all standard stuff bought at normal spareparts shop, not high performance nor racing parts. hehehehe low bajet maa.

no lah.. i think every piston got that.. even motorcycle piston got.. usually that's the size to determine how many time your block rebore already (normal condition, not saja2 rebore like me ahahahah)

let say ur blocks it's virgin.. so the marking on piston the will be 0.00, then by time the cylinder wall makan, need to rebore.. then machine shop will rebore 0.25 mm, u need to change piston 0.25, next will be 0.50 then 0.75 final 1.00, that's the allowable rebore size by manufacturer 1mm only. So the engine lifetime is only 4 times rebore, else need to changed the sleeve.

Normally mechanic will call that number twentyfive, fifty, seventifive and hundred.

So mine it is equivalent to 92 piston 2 times rebore.. got it? :D
Now that is not what i call standard now.. kakakak

ayell...wat bearings and piston rings u using r?coz i gonna overhaul mine soon....saw wira tak laju thread got sell acl bearing....tat fella reliable?
My frens had bought some stuff from him.. so i guess he is reliable.. I might be buying some stuff from him soon too..

Last edited:
egegeege... so ayel .. hows ur car ??? already finish tuning the webber ???

Last edited:
not really finish lah, need more fine tuning, but I'm quite happy with its performance now. Just that the weber not come with aircond vacuum switch (to automatically adjust your idling when on aircond) so need to fabricate tapak for the switch taken from other carb. That not yet done. So now only use aircon when car is moving if stop, engine dies hehehehe.

hi all, long time not posting here... hehee.. Everyone bz modding car.. :-)
I'm just install a full set GSR brake system, currently my pocket's 'rabak' now, but at least i feel the different now. Disk all round make ur car stop fast especially in high speed breaking.

Nowaday, it's hard to access ZTH, i always got database error when trying to access ZTH, maybe too many user laaa.. need to upgrade server or network infras

helo guys, wanna ask some noob question...newbie here and just wanna help my mom...how much is the cost to change to 4g91 engine? currently using 1.3 wira...usually how much is the h/cut for this 4g91...dunwan later kena con by the shop...any shop to recommend? thanks a lot

Last edited by a moderator:
ayell ithought u using 4g94 piston. the piston size is 81.5 so It's become 2.0.
myengine got asapputih alredy. but still have problem to find a good mechanic. can someone help me to introduce me the good mechanic around shah alam area....hehehehe.....

Top Bottom