2007 Europe/nurburgring Gp

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Arguement between Massa and Alonso. What language are they speaking in?
I know Alonso speaks Spanish.. but Massa is from Brazil rite.. they speak Spanish in Brazil or Portuguese?
[youtube]vIasWZgUhRA[/youtube]

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
I did a check, Brazil's national language is Portuguese, national language for Spain is Spanish. However, Spanish is very popular in Latin American, so I'm not surprise if Massa know how to speak Spanish.

Agree or not, those argument actually spice up the sport. :biggrin:
but if it's overdone, then F1 will become WWE. :laugh:

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
yup..portugues n espanol sounds almost the same..its like deutsch n nederlands..

hamilton almost come to dead stop when letting massa to lap him..why were they arguing bout him ignoring the blue flags when massa's still few sec behind?
ron dennis were seen arguing with the fia's..

great stuff shown by the red bulls also..
you guys think they will sign up mark webber after his podium finish? DC has been extended for another year...

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
swearing is always understood

"fack u" is international enough.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Copied from f1-live.com/en. Apparently the conversation was in Italian.

FA: "You can't do things like that."

FM : "What are you talking about?"

FA: "Don't play smart with me, you know very well. You hit me on purpose, you turned the wheel to push me off."

FM : "What? Go f--k yourself!"

FA : "You f--k off! Next time I'll push you into the wall."

Alonso apologised to Massa later on.

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
hahaha..
kinda funny laaa..coz FA was smiling n at the same time he's cursing..

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Never imagine that he can still smile his way to the podium after such a conversation. :laugh:
It's funny and just like what B.Samurai said, this will only gonna spice up the scene behind F1 races.

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
yup..portugues n espanol sounds almost the same..its like deutsch n nederlands..

hamilton almost come to dead stop when letting massa to lap him..why were they arguing bout him ignoring the blue flags when massa's still few sec behind?
ron dennis were seen arguing with the fia's..

great stuff shown by the red bulls also..
you guys think they will sign up mark webber after his podium finish? DC has been extended for another year...
you remember Alonso got penalized at Monza last year for blocking Massa... it'll happen to Lewis in this case...

it is actually very hard to say if Lewis was in a case where he was slowing down to block Massa or was he trying his best to escape from being caught up... in which any case... he would still be blue flagged as he was a backmarker and are expected to back off...whether he is causing air turbulence to massas car or whether it is psychologically hard for massa to pass lewis...he is still expected to let massa pass... staying in front of massa is just trying to be naughty...

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Another version from YouTube - [ Felipe Massa Vs Alonso ] En and PT www.katrix.com.br
[youtube]_5RGdrtwFOc[/youtube]

FA : Tell FM what he did to the car
FM : Do you think I did it on purpose?
FA : You got the deflector, take a look on it.
FM : - ~slang~ - You win act and like this, Stupid.
FM : You win and tell me this, repeats...
FA : You cant do that.

FM : Buddy, try to learn something.
FA : Who have to learn something is you.
FM : Try to learn something, buddy.
FA : Learn, me? In front of everyone, 3 laps to go and we touched.
FA : Congratulations
FM : The same way you did in barcelona. You did on purpose there right?

[youtube]0OyJgGeoNmI[/youtube]

Last edited:

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
you remember Alonso got penalized at Monza last year for blocking Massa... it'll happen to Lewis in this case...

it is actually very hard to say if Lewis was in a case where he was slowing down to block Massa or was he trying his best to escape from being caught up... in which any case... he would still be blue flagged as he was a backmarker and are expected to back off...whether he is causing air turbulence to massas car or whether it is psychologically hard for massa to pass lewis...he is still expected to let massa pass... staying in front of massa is just trying to be naughty...

during the race LH was claimed by race stewards to have ignored the blue flags..Ron Dennis argued FM was still few secs behind..that's when LH being sarcastic by almost coming to dead stop instead of juz being off the race line to let FM pass..

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If you’re thinking of putting pen to paper on a new vehicle during the Kuala Lumpur International Motor Show 2010, you might want to drop by the Naza booth to check out their offerings because if you take one home, you stand a chance to win a Mercedes-Benz SLK 200 or a Honda ST1300.

Those that order a car from Naza World during KLIMS’10 will be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience