2007 Canadian GP, Motreal

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Congratulations to Lewis Hamilton, Nick Heidfeld and Alex Wurz!
This was the most exciting race for 2007 till date.
Lucky for Kubica to escape the terrible accident with just minor accident.
Wonder what would those doctors and race experts will comment about the safety of F1 cars and what will happen to Kubica if Kubica roll barrel from head to tail and not left to right like what Joc mentioned.
Hope there will be more action in the following 11 races!

tonytony

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
Alonso's recent remark about the team favouring LH is very unbecoming of a double world champ. I really think he's reamrks were taken out of context with the newspapers writing all sorts of sensational views.
But if he did make those remarks, then its so clear to see that the double world chap is under tremendious pressure from a rookie. LH is getting life easy in F1 at the moment. Been with the team for years, already highly respected as a driver and fully customized to Bridgestone.
I'd expect after Canada Alonso would get down to business and blow this young kid away..teach him a thing or 2 about the business of formula 1 and how he's pampered by the mercedes team. remember, alonso only got his drive through a paid sponsorship program with the then and now defunct Minardi team and went on to claim b2b world titles in his 2nd and 3rd season. I'd say he's been through the baptism of formula 1

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Alonso always complaining like baby, previously when he was in Renault after signing the contract with Dennis, he start complain that team focus on Fisi instead of him.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Former Grand Prix winner John Watson did termed Alonso as cry baby as he complained about the McLaren team favouritist young GP winner Lewis.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
There are rumour saying that the world champion will break off with McLaren since the relationship between the world champion, his teammate and the team is turning sour.
There are 3 other teams that are interested in signing up the world champion and Ferrari is one of them. Sounds interesting!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello there ......... my car drive drive suddenly sei foh ....... amy ppl say my car tuning run out placing oledi ....... anyone knows whare can do back car tuning the best ? or maybe anyone knows my car problem ? wira SE 2004
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience