What you do for your car with RM100?

That's freaking expensive man!

yeah, rm60 is expensive.....but after my experience buying china-made so-called "Type R" wide angle mirror.....the plastic clips broke after 1 year, mirror quality sucks (like being smoked), and unsatisfactory angle of the mirror.......

So, I didnt mind splashing rm60 for a better mirror. It is wider angle, longer, more mirror area.
Ok la....for better visibility when driving..

Next item to buy: Car Camcorder. but I doubt the camcorder could be rm100 or below :hmmmm:

yeah, rm60 is expensive.....but after my experience buying china-made so-called "Type R" wide angle mirror.....the plastic clips broke after 1 year, mirror quality sucks (like being smoked), and unsatisfactory angle of the mirror.......

So, I didnt mind splashing rm60 for a better mirror. It is wider angle, longer, more mirror area.
Ok la....for better visibility when driving..

Next item to buy: Car Camcorder. but I doubt the camcorder could be rm100 or below :hmmmm:

Got below RM100 but picture quality sucks......:biggrin:

groupon selling HD in car camcorder RM99,
the VGA ones Rm50 I think.

Oh! got HD ones at RM99....cheap woh!

nahhhh...not even HD.....its vga sensor then upscale to 480p then call it HD...it totally not up to current camera std....

even my RM400 HD action camera only holds 5mp sensor then upscale the resolution to 1080p (actual was 720p)

(*but atleast now more cheaper sj camera with price +-rm200 have the similar spec )

nahhhh...not even HD.....its vga sensor then upscale to 480p then call it HD...it totally not up to current camera std....

even my RM400 HD action camera only holds 5mp sensor then upscale the resolution to 1080p (actual was 720p)

(*but atleast now more cheaper sj camera with price +-rm200 have the similar spec )

No wonder bro. SF mentioned his is really bad.......lol:biggrin:

if can strike lottery, I am sure one would even gadai his underpants for money to buy lottery......

Better to donate to charity, or to flood victims......so their life is a little better, and easier......

RM100 wouldnt be much these days, but RM100 is almost like god-send for the needy and the unlucky ones.

i just want to know?

BROTHER'S (Brothers brand also) Car MP3 Radio worth it or not?

else i add RM100 more for a JVC or Kenwood.

i just want to know?

BROTHER'S (Brothers brand also) Car MP3 Radio worth it or not?

else i add RM100 more for a JVC or Kenwood.
better add la unless brothers 1 have built in loud funtion(its like there is built in power amp) but if
for just wanna add music inside the car I just buy me rm99 oni radio,usb,sdcard oni.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom