What you do for your car with RM100?

like alwez, buy dont get, no buy fortune gone

That is why the "If only" word.....hhahahhahahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Battery become Batelee.

These are the pronunciation commonly used in Kedai Abang, famous for their cheap balang kereta.

The best is the word for "Datsun" (now Nissan), they called Lat Sun, because always rusty and panels always loose and like dropping off.....hhahahhahahha:rofl:

That is why the "If only" word.....hhahahhahahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

The best is the word for "Datsun" (now Nissan), they called Lat Sun, because always rusty and panels always loose and like dropping off.....hhahahhahahha:rofl:

At least not Lap Sap...:rofl:

I remember a chinese uncle always pronounce BODY as BOLY.

I had a hard time understanding the word BOLY until he said the BOLYKIT looks nice on the car....

Bro TitanRev,

Tools are always handy. Good quality ones are pricey but surely last a long time.
Even China-made spanner, sockets, etc can cost a lot if you buy them in a few sizes.

I bought a ratchet set from Tesco, made in China, for RM30 if I remember, the head snapped after being used a few times. RM100 maybe can have a better quality one

I bought a ratchet set from Tesco, made in China, for RM30 if I remember, the head snapped after being used a few times. RM100 maybe can have a better quality one

I got good quality socket set just for spark plugs.....:rolleyes:

I remember my china-made rachet set rosak because of the locking mechanism. All sockets were still usable till this day.

I decided to invest on a better ratchet, with a swivel head. Cost me about 75 bucks at an M&E expo at KL. It was 4 years ago.

Last time I bought a 25pcs set of Ratchet from Stanley for a bargain price of 150. It cost 320 original price...shop was moving so clear stock...very worth it
http://amatrix.com.my/hand-tools/images/25-Piece Socket Set STANLEY 86-589.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Still intact probably got a few screws.....:driver:

After the spin out all the screw was still intact...until now now screw broke off it was the part around the screw broke off so I need to drill a new hole next to it...and it was due to scraping over bumps...forgot to mentioned it was my PU lips that needed to drill the new hole. Not the rubber one

Top Bottom