Come Guess One Thing SG has Way More Than Malaysia.....

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Got little ones around more difficult for him to attend.....:smokin:

Breakfast in Old Town should be easier for him....:biggrin:

I think go Mcdonald easier for him, He will bring Hot Wifey and kids then kids can play at the playground and wifey looking after them and he can chit chat with us peacefully :rofl:

I think go Mcdonald easier for him, He will bring Hot Wifey and kids then kids can play at the playground and wifey looking after them and he can chit chat with us peacefully :rofl:

i go to that mcd quite often as my kids like to play in the playground. i must watch my kids la....summore its near the stairs so quite dangerous.

a good place to chit chat is the old town al-fairoos mamak, same row as the post office.

SCREW SG......Japan the best....nuff said....except the quakes,Tsunami, sardine can packed subway and tight living spaces...you get almost everything you can fantasize or dream of. Nice cars, nice girls, nice foods, nice environment, nice people (some are less nice) coolest gadgets.

Sorry TS, I never stay in SG before...

SCREW SG......Japan the best....nuff said....except the quakes,Tsunami, sardine can packed subway and tight living spaces...you get almost everything you can fantasize or dream of. Nice cars, nice girls, nice foods, nice environment, nice people (some are less nice) coolest gadgets.

I fuc*king love Japan. Cultures and sh*t, they are the bom.
But yeah, natural disaster and I can't tolerate what they are doing to the whales.

i go to that mcd quite often as my kids like to play in the playground. i must watch my kids la....summore its near the stairs so quite dangerous.

a good place to chit chat is the old town al-fairoos mamak, same row as the post office.

:rofl: if u need to watch ur kids hard to chit chat, find somewhere quiet xD

I fuc*king love Japan. Cultures and sh*t, they are the bom.
But yeah, natural disaster and I can't tolerate what they are doing to the whales.

I just love the girls and car price over there. Also imagine the car parts available there man. No need to import or watsoever and get tax and slaughtered here. There is like heaven liao :rofl:

Girls especially :laugh:

:rofl: if u need to watch ur kids hard to chit chat, find somewhere quiet xD

I just love the girls and car price over there. Also imagine the car parts available there man. No need to import or watsoever and get tax and slaughtered here. There is like heaven liao :rofl:

I seemed to get the impression that tax and petrol price are higher there.

To TS,

You see me good, I see you good. Maybe you see Malaysian is good while Malaysian see you Singaporean is good. But no doubt that both of the countries property price is freaking high, our income verses property price. The safety of the country obviously SG is better and do you know our govn always have roti capatti style.

To TS,

You see me good, I see you good. Maybe you see Malaysian is good while Malaysian see you Singaporean is good. But no doubt that both of the countries property price is freaking high, our income verses property price. The safety of the country obviously SG is better and do you know our govn always have roti capatti style.

Not Rojak Meh? :rofl: They add anything inside the bowl of rojak that benefits them only.
Don't care if it is too salty, too spicy or too thick for other people to eat.

ok la to conclude both MY & SG are good, got pros & cons the best is to earn SGD & spend in MYR.

ok la to conclude both MY & SG are good, got pros & cons the best is to earn SGD & spend in MYR.

Unless staying in JB then really earn, staying in singapore would be the same thing as working in KL.
But then have to wake up real early to work and come back late at night to JB

oh shit, i keep thinking is Old Town kopitiam LOL

PJ Old Town leh!.....:rofl:

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Good Naan served there......:top:

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

But Japan Expensive.....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

SG girls high maintenance.....hahahaha:biggrin:

Lol....true. But I believe the biggest problem aren't the quakes or tsunami, its the stress level. I believe major cities can be extremely stressful to live in.

You won't want to stay in SG, trust me. Stress level in SG is very bad. Trains in SG are just as packed. Cost of living is super high. And still have to compete with those from China and philippines.....oh man... its hell hole.

One thing I like about JB is its more "kampong" environment. There are not so many tall buildings, it not that dense. Infrastructure is good (power, water, roads etc...). It feels peaceful. OK, it may not be as convenient as SG since getting something probably involves more traveling (JB is quite big afterall). But its still very good. Jusco, Giant etc all around the corner. 30mins is enough. Makan is everywhere also.

KL and SG may have better infrastructure etc but its so packed. It really feels horrible.

yup its good for those who can endure the daily travelling, earning sgd and bringing back to my. your wealth naturally x 2.5. earning only 4k in sgd is equivalent to 10k myr. Not that easy to earn 10 myr as a employee and not that many around either.. :biggrin:

---------- Post added 09-19-2013 at 12:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 09-18-2013 at 11:56 PM ----------

Lol....true. But I believe the biggest problem aren't the quakes or tsunami, its the stress level. I believe major cities can be extremely stressful to live in.

You won't want to stay in SG, trust me. Stress level in SG is very bad. Trains in SG are just as packed. Cost of living is super high. And still have to compete with those from China and philippines.....oh man... its hell hole.

One thing I like about JB is its more "kampong" environment. There are not so many tall buildings, it not that dense. Infrastructure is good (power, water, roads etc...). It feels peaceful. OK, it may not be as convenient as SG since getting something probably involves more traveling (JB is quite big afterall). But its still very good. Jusco, Giant etc all around the corner. 30mins is enough. Makan is everywhere also.

KL and SG may have better infrastructure etc but its so packed. It really feels horrible.

maybe you shd buy a house in jb and travel daily? try to see if you can cope with it...if you can then your disposable income shd increase substantially. Now many new launch in jb or buy those completed ones. usually apartment/condo is safer unless you stay in expensive landed estate...300-400k rm shd get you a 3 bedder.

Erm..actually why people always say Ipoh girls are pretty? I went to Ipoh..sama saja wor...which part of Ipoh did you go..bring me laaa

They keep it for themselves.

You forgot the radiation. Oh look, Japan AV star got 3 breasts! The guy has tentacles! Wowwww!

PJ Old Town leh!.....:rofl:

Good Naan served there......:top:

But Japan Expensive.....:banghead:

SG girls high maintenance.....hahahaha:biggrin:

High Maintenance nvm, but they come and go :rofl:
Just like SMART TAG, if you have cash in it, they open up, if you are out of cash, they won't
open at all :rofl:

Well not all, I still believe some are good but majority are materialistic according to a survey done on SG girls.

High Maintenance nvm, but they come and go :rofl:
Just like SMART TAG, if you have cash in it, they open up, if you are out of cash, they won't
open at all :rofl:

Well not all, I still believe some are good but majority are materialistic according to a survey done on SG girls.

But Jap girls still better than SG girls anytime of the day.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

yup its good for those who can endure the daily travelling, earning sgd and bringing back to my. your wealth naturally x 2.5. earning only 4k in sgd is equivalent to 10k myr. Not that easy to earn 10 myr as a employee and not that many around either.. :biggrin:

---------- Post added 09-19-2013 at 12:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 09-18-2013 at 11:56 PM ----------

maybe you shd buy a house in jb and travel daily? try to see if you can cope with it...if you can then your disposable income shd increase substantially. Now many new launch in jb or buy those completed ones. usually apartment/condo is safer unless you stay in expensive landed estate...300-400k rm shd get you a 3 bedder.

I wanted to also.... But I can't at the moment. Cause I also don't have enough $$$ to buy house in MY. :(

I know woodlands custom is bad but tuas one is good. Not much jam. Highway all the way. Shiok. Thats why I feel JB is the best!!