KL
Lost....

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
Hey mate, would be easier if you specifiy the genres you're after..

For now my favorites include Vampire Diaries & Pretty Little Liars haha.. soo faggish I know...!!

autophixobd

Nov 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
www.autophix.com
My Favorite TV Vampire Diaries,Recently I watch The Vampire Diaries Season 4,Elena is a pretty girl,I like ...but it is showly update

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Macgyver

:proud:

but more currently would be Leverage, Mythbusters, Futurama, Simpsons, Terranova, Stargate...

Jose

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
Subang Jaya
Dexter, Californication, House of Lies, Homeland. as long as it's from showtime, their series really good. other than that Suits, Justified, The Following also not bad. for comedy you can try Modern Family, Big Bang Theory or How i Met Your Mother. still nothing can beat the classic Friends.

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
Currently Top Gear, Supernatural, Haven, Grimm, Touch...... and the list goes on and on and on.....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
betv channel 720 rocks!

now featuring shows like met at work,how to be a gentlemen,the wedding band.... yeah yeah yeah yeah

*also got unifi at home...so can watch top gear via channel bbc :driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
1) Prison Break
2) Arrow
3) Nikita
4) Desperate Housewives (Didnt watch the whole story but by just watching a few chapters, got my attention)
5) Walking Dead
6) Anime - Samurai X
7) Spartacus (18+)
8) Game of Thrones
9) Lives of Omission
10) Journey to the West (1 & 2)

Many others that didnt cross my mind yet...

Cartoons -

Tom & Jerry
Pokemon
Mr.Bean
Dragon Ball
Initial D (must not miss this)
Masked Rider
Ultraman :rofl:
Doraemon
Crayon Boy
Bugs Bunny

Many others

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

....wait...u just started watching TV?:confused::confused::confused:
Didnt know babies are getting smarter nowadays :rofl:

Last edited:

CountersteerSan

Known Member
Feb 16, 2013
Johor
4) Desperate Housewives (Didnt watch the whole story but by just watching a few chapters, got my attention)

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Desperate housewifes? The story line got your attention or Eva Longoria :biggrin:

For me the best are still sitcoms like 2 and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family and Family Guy. Btw, Initial D 5th stage is not bad too :smokin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Desperate housewifes? The story line got your attention or Eva Longoria :biggrin:

For me the best are still sitcoms like 2 and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family and Family Guy. Btw, Initial D 5th stage is not bad too :smokin:
I've watched all of those you mentioned (about an episode or two) and I don't understand how anyone can get hooked to those. So... dull. And Big Bang Theory wasn't funny at all. I donno.. maybe I've lost my sense of humour.

Initial D is the only exception. That one interesting :biggrin: I don't like Midnight Wangan the anime either. The cars are great but the characters are so.. bleh. Drifting > going fast in a straight line drag > wangan.

My turn in no specific order :
- Top Gear UK
- Top Gear Aus
- Top Gear US
- Fifth Gear
- Supernatural
- Dexter
- Nikita
- Hawaii 5-0
- A whole lot of Anime too.

I guess from there you can see I have the mentality of a 10 year old.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Prefer crime stories, maybe want to try find out who the killers are.....:hmmmm::biggrin:

NCIS, JAG, Mentalist, CSI and all the spin off, etc.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If you follow the industry updates, you would be aware that the first-ever Mercedes pickup truck is based on the current Nissan Navara, and to be officially launched Oct 25 in Stockholm, Sweden.

Knowing what the 3-Pointed Star pickup truck will be based on, it’s easy to imagine that the company will aesthetically make it blend with its brick-ish commercial vehicles; Actros and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience