Your favourite road to drive your car?

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
where would be your favourite road to drive/test/cruise your car? Why do you pick that road and when do you like to drive the car?

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
honestly and truthfully, by the beach/coast line....

wah~...S2000 convertible.....hmm..so beautiful...

wake up alan~.....
i love to drive on federal highway, the road to KL and back from there, NPE ,LDP,sumtime KESAS and most of the time Sri petaling and Happy garden road...

oh yea, why i love it..because they are the only roads i could ravel around to get me car into teh place la...

sighs....

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
The main road heading to my housing area during midnite coz no traffic jam.
If wan speed also can. No car. Won cause so much danger to other ppl... haha...

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
d road infront of the house.. driving into my house.. why? coz i'm home in 1 piece... safely... and can be with my family
words of a loving family man...
believe it...
=P

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
rollakid said:
from the spot i wait for someone to reverse out until i driven into the parking space.
haha rolla, kuching lack of parking space? serious? :biggrin:

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
the puchong-sungai besi highway.

coz it's a long highway to and from bukit jalil, it has curves and uphill/downhill slope, great to test ur vehicle's top speed, but got road block after midnight.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
fav road to drive.... sepang circuit??... but i havent been there before... i think thats the best even roads i can find in malaysia... other than that, all public roads in malaysia has potholes or stupid uneven road patches... damn bumpy...

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Erm..Penchala link and the straight road from desa sri hartamas to bukit kiara apartment area. I always cruise around when im bored or "yao ceh hor" wit my gal since we stay around there.

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
NKVE for top speed.....down genting for handling..up bukit tinggi for horsepower....and north south highway for balik kampung ipoh...

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
BlackSamurai said:
haha rolla, kuching lack of parking space? serious? :biggrin:
especially true in the city center, you know, waterfront there, old shop houses made in the 50's. those place isn't made for high traffic flow at all.

another one is cenima, refuse to pay and then have to drive up multiple storey parking space, so look around for one nearby, usually packed too.

and then there's my university, i park on mud 9 out of 10 time, no parking space, so now i dun even polish my wheel anymore, knowing its useless.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

copy and paste from sites...... :D

Reason: I had already started playing around with a primitive ram air system and was about to do the air box mod which would remove the hose from the air box to the crankcase ventilation, so I needed something to put on the crankcase ventilation connection.

Objective: Remove the air box to crankcase ventilation hose and replace the hose with a K&N Breather Filter.

Warning: This mod may not be for everyone. If...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience