• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

space_cowboy

Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Hi guys.

Here I would like to ask for your opinion on your most favourite brand. This thread is only for Car Seats. Seats includes of driving, drifting, touring, rally etcs. Seats not only full bucket, reclining seats as well. Not only comfortable, but in safety as well. View your comment to be shared with us as of course you want your value for money right?

If you have a specific model which you would like to share with us, please note it down.

So guys, please discuss..

cheers'

space_cowboy

Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Guys..

Dont tell me u all have comment on the seats above? There must must some rite. Pro n Cons...

gibod_78

Jan 15, 2004
space bro.. how r u ?.. since when u becoming 'analyst' here?.. :) .. i dont know... some of my fren said GTR33 oem seat is very2 nice.. some also says Impreza oem seats.. guess they like oem's .. maybe cheaper..

MIVEC_Stroker

Sscus

I VOTED 4 SSCUS coz im a plus sized fella n ive had recaros b4,sr3 2 b exact,n ive sat on recaro enjoys as well,itz not dat comfortable bcoz of my size n itz stiff like sparco when compared to sscus,but wat all three as in sparco,sscus & recaro hav in common is it does da job of holding da seat user in itz place.i personally like sscus(n u noe dis bro spacey-el-koboy) bcoz it accomodatez phat or plus sized ppl well compared to recaro sr's...recaro enjoy's r ok too...da Sparco Rev reclineables r also somewat accomodating 4 phat n plus sized ppl as ive tried in bastard darren racetech kuching koh's mazda familia B6T last time though itz somewat slightly stiffer than recaro sr's.my personal 2cents worth of my own opinion...
btw...Spacey-el-koboy!!!wat happened to You man???damn quiet or shall i say busy on television...hehehehe...hepi 2 c u grace my tv screen..hahahaha...together wit angle d'fai..hahahaha...

Lone Wolf 9039

Dec 1, 2005
To me anything woun't be able to replace my Peugeot 504 seat. No Recaro or other brand would be as comfortable and as useful as the original. The cusion is like sofa from my house soft and bouncy. When fold down it link with the rear seat and turns into a full size single bed. Just my 2 cents

take recaro... branded, comfortable, expensive... hahha...
if u are drifter, get TRASH... import from japan... coz i see many D1 machines using it... hehehehe....

jombiee

Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
tried Recaro Milllenium before, damn uncomfortable for long hours
sold it & use Starlet GT oem seat, damn nice

OEM seat are nice oso

space_cowboy

Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
hi guys..

gibod
im fine here dude. n how r u? everything ok..

stroker..
what's up nigga.. what's pimpin.. me brushing ut tv. u sure its me?? i think its some one else.

personally i choose Recaro, as i know the safety in it. i use to work with a company that assy recaro's. even the one i'm using is also recaro. it was custom made to fir me. i agree with stroker on sr3 n millenium. but that depends highly on how u use them, either for normal driving or performance wise.

i'm not sure what safety spec sscus is using, but i can see a lot of people is using it as it cheap n comfortable.

to me, the recliner and slider is the most important aspect in car seats. those spring reclining ones doesnt have these features on them.

cushion n padding as well gives a lot in seats. u dont see much worn out paddings n cushion in recaro's compare to other makes.

there alot of other factors as well in manufacturing a car seats.

as for me, recaro's my choice.

cheers'

rollakid

Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
SkYwAlKeR said:
take recaro... branded, comfortable, expensive... hahha...
if u are drifter, get TRASH... import from japan... coz i see many D1 machines using it... hehehehe....
where to get in malaysia? never saw them before. not like i need to buy one now, but sooner or later mah.. you know lar..

kinda value for money too for their full bucket, and the logo's cute

evo3

Jul 2, 2004
no bride ahhh?

but i like both recaro and bride.....

but currently using OEM seat cos got side airbag and my recaros is sitting in the sotre waiting for me to install them.....

[s]UpErNoVa

Feb 8, 2006
haha.. same here.. RECARO and BRIDE my favourite brand for quality car driver seats.. like de Evo 8 and 9 stock RECARO seats.. suits de car very well.. :regular_smile:

rollakid said:
where to get in malaysia? never saw them before. not like i need to buy one now, but sooner or later mah.. you know lar..

kinda value for money too for their full bucket, and the logo's cute
i also dunno where can get... i think need to import them directly from japan... yeah, their design vr nice... but comfortable or not i dunno la... coz drifters usually sit in their car awhile only... hahaha...

hey....guys.....need help here....
my car wira 1.5 carby.....it cut ooff like injection cars at 5500rpm.....letup letup sound....any1 knows wats the problem??i juz another carb oso stil cant solve the problem....any1 knows the solution...plssss help me.....T.Q