Yesterday's SUN

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I always knew The Sun was a good reading paper ...

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Not sure if you guys know that even The Star has 2 edition to read from. The first edition normally does not publish news that happen late at night or even in the morning. Its normally for outstation and overseas readers such as Sabah, Sarawak. The second edition is the most complete one with slight different content and this is the one that Klang Valley residents read.

Last time my college use to subscribe to the first edition and i always wonder why the hell does my college papers content is different from my own home one. Only then i found that out.

So doubt be surprise if one day you get hold of the first edition Star and then when you bring it home, its different from your home edition that is circulate in Klang Valley.

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
what prodigy wrote is true...
i found out they had different editions when i registered at Star online...
if u want to make an advertisement, they ask in what edition u want it in...
so, there u go..

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Thanx guys, so there is 2 editions. I thought they change bcoz people dont like or bcoz g-man marah.

B4 i remember when Bush n Gore was fighting for president, guess what ???

The US newspaper change the newspaper front page n contents 5 times or more..

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Not really double standards la, more of a case of first and second edition for different states.

Anyways, if you wanna read The Star in Sabah, bit more sub urban area like Tawau, you need to wait till like 3pm or 4pm before you get the papers. Either that or you actually read yesterday's papers.

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
yea...
one is morning paper,printed somewhere 2am
one is 4am wan...
slightly different,esp those footie matches
wakkakakak

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Beside the different editions .... can I just have my regular paper that tells the real story instead of some fictateous reading for some mindless, weaklings we are subsidizing for the weathy livings each day from our own PCB's?

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Beside the different editions .... can I just have my regular paper that tells the real story instead of some fictateous reading for some mindless, weaklings we are subsidizing for the weathy livings each day from our own PCB's?
I agreed on this one, some cool newspaper i read days ago are always showing off the same thing (some G-man thing).

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
whahahah first look i thought "MALAYSIA BOLEH !! now got Newspaper piracy" !!... aahahh my brain too corrupted adi...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There are tuners out there that do the just what their title implies, tuning up vehicles with bumps up in power and ensuring that all the supporting hardware and software can sope with the added power. Then there are tuners like John Hennessey. The sheer lunacy of some of the vehicles that come out of his shop make just begs so many questions...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience