MME official practice session yesterday

GT20v

1,500 RPM
I've been invited by a friend to come over to check out their Adaptronic'ed Levin AE111 track car and also some chit chat hehehhe...

quite along time nvr step my foot in Sepang...but still the whether nvr change....Im still 'cold' maybe a couple of lap may boil thr cold blood again.........met a couple of old timer too..but alot of new face,new kind of lanciness also heheh...Im beginning to feel that Im going older already hahahahah

will upload some picture later.stay tune~!:driver:

i will be there this saturday,so with a few ol timers of 4ags from borneo who is in this forum and not...long live toyota!

chang,
let me settle my coilover 1st..then we discuss hehehe
ready to boil! yeah!

zul......let me know too.....u guys feet cold.....my kaki karat already la.....muahahaha...invite sifoo qiw masuk with his camry too....hahahaha

hahaha wah...alot of old timer wanna come out already eh?
next chu come in...the chinozie..:biggrin::biggrin:

chinozie that day masuk for the 1st time sudah gian......hahahaha......do u still remember aaron kok???? he is back for good.....another old timer resurface.....hahaha

chinozie that day masuk for the 1st time sudah gian......hahahaha......do u still remember aaron kok???? he is back for good.....another old timer resurface.....hahaha

wahhh chinozie go in also nvr let me know......emmmm

which aaron aaa alvin?:banghead:

zul......let me know too.....u guys feet cold.....my kaki karat already la.....muahahaha...invite sifoo qiw masuk with his camry too....hahahaha

u wanna kasi my car terbalik ka ??? hahahaha
retired from motorsports liau lorr ... for now laa :biggrin:

hehehehhe..u sifu maaa.....
sure tarak happen one.....most to most backside drift all the way....
hekekeke:adore:

hello..

i wanna go too... but no money to prep for sepang.. running
all stock... can afford new engine oil only... hope my car
wont overheat & burn in 3 laps

Too many to upload here.......

please head to here>> Flickr: Zulhazmi's stuff tagged with mme
give some comment also:biggrin:

Hi Zul, I familiar n can recall who u r we had TT few year ago then with Mike sifu n Sia sifu right? I m nos_7agte the first driver of Ae111 track car in the practice session. Hehehe u really be a family man nowaday especially ur tammy. r u give up for car race?

Wah,
Certainly all the old timer come out , where is the gurubesar Mike? even acoustic Chin also no news, Me, SIA here may be you all have forget me.

Anyway nice to hear from you all again.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom