WOW!!! EVOwaja...

NoTiGuY

old school
PG-PJ-KL-DUBAI
www.cardomain.com
haha... ur definitely not the first.... :) seen this a couple of years ago online, and also in penang/kl.

anyway, good to see it again this now, and here again...

:)

wah... the rear really look alike... i think is halfcut from chopshop lar... cannot mod the ori waja buttock to this...

malacca mmu campus also got one wajalution... saw it couple of times adi in bukit beruang area, driven by student... next time i snap adi post up ar...

facelift

Apr 25, 2005
I think thats not wajalution la. Its Waja'ed Evo 7. I dunno why he want to do it like that. Very national spirit one. Malaysia boleh~! =)

ja50n

May 21, 2004
USJ / Melaka
The owner already sold of this car i think. cos the number plate that used to be on this car is now on a white Honda EP3. haha.

acbc

KD
facelift said:
I think thats not wajalution la. Its Waja'ed Evo 7. I dunno why he want to do it like that. Very national spirit one. Malaysia boleh~! =)
Merdeka is coming...

brianchoon

Jul 6, 2005
sbn
this car always see in bandar sunway... :secruity:

gary

May 9, 2005
subang
stalkerrox said:
not looks like evo..
it is a evo hahaha... :rock:
really got malaysia boleh spirit...
yes, i confirm its a real evo. the person who sold the car is a friend of mind.

The guy loved the car so much, he wanted to buy it. but he thought the evo rear wing made the car look too flashy. So the wing was removed, and to further "camo" the car, the waja badges were put on.

Some rumours also said the car was owned by proton or something. but its a private owner with no affiliation to proton.

t0il3t_duck

Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
i also saw this car at sunway area before....
dunno.... i think it's kind of waste... should be pround to own a evo or at least a lancer...
waja convert evo is very normal..... but this is very abnormal.... no offence....
i think this guy love malaysia/proton alot........ somemore 31 august coming soon...

silenthill

Aug 18, 2005
The car sold to a chinese guy and all the wings and acc stuff put back ledi.

i think WNA XXXX . saw it few days in the acc shop i went, viper alarm, all security things he planted in (scared car gone in 60 sec) n 1 thing bad bout the car .. no sun roof :frown: nice car though..

customer of speedworks he is ( i sound like yoda ) still got the sticker mark on dashboard --> WAJA2. ahahahah :biggrin:

theorekz

Mar 29, 2005
hiztorikal.c.t.
if it was like what Dremel said, i mean the no. plate.... it is a pure E7.... It was owned by a Pay Fong Mid. Sch. teacher.... thats what i heard from my friend studying there.

cause in malacca, there's a E7 with WAJA grill, dismantle spoiler, proton logo everywhere, n silver colour. I was conviced it was E7 cause the it is too obvious the WAJA grill cant fit it properly... the front skirt is too pure... remember E7 has a certain line styling beside? it is totally the same... n the intercooler is well fit..

any comment? too bad i dont have pic...
soorryyy
:)
hehehe

DJmobile

Dec 13, 2003
saw this like 2 years ago...
but also a good post..
hahhaha...

the evo trying to be funny...

Auto12

Jul 19, 2005
ef
Ehhh .. THeres one Wajalution7 took all the rear part away due to road tax problem. JPJ dont know wheater its an evo or a waja for the road tax

Yo there ZTH members ... Some guys might recognize me user name as i did open a thread about modifying the weak QG16DE engine before ... Allow me to introduce again my car , year 2006 Nissan Sentra N16, QG16DE with auto trans ...

Current modifications on Engine
1.) Simota Open Pod + heat shield + original equipped air intake funnel as CAI
2.) Marco (chap ayam) 4-2-1 Extractor + 1.6" piping + 1 bullet (suppress sound) + Marco S-Flow muffler
3.) Light weight crankshaft pulley
4.) Iridium...