Wira/Mitsu Lancer Disc on Myvi Caliper ?

Wilson13B

Known Member
Dec 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi , i have a Myvi which have shaky caliper problem ... i believe anyone who own or drive a Myvi will notice this too as all of Myvi having the same problem ~

Some of my friend recommend me to go for Wira or Mitsubishi Lancer Disc which are thicker and bigger to solve this problem .... does anyone had try this before and the result ?

The noise when light braking or travelling on uneven road was very annoying , it sounded like the suspension system has gone kaput ><

Thanks for any advice =)

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hi , i have a Myvi which have shaky caliper problem ... i believe anyone who own or drive a Myvi will notice this too as all of Myvi having the same problem ~

Some of my friend recommend me to go for Wira or Mitsubishi Lancer Disc which are thicker and bigger to solve this problem .... does anyone had try this before and the result ?

The noise when light braking or travelling on uneven road was very annoying , it sounded like the suspension system has gone kaput ><

Thanks for any advice =)
It's not a direct plug and play and still needs some custom parts to fit in but it can be done.

The wira rotor is significantly thicker than stock Myvi and it'll fit with stock rims.

I'll PM you details of how because I don't want to be marked as advertising!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I need to re-confirmation from cross drilled disc sifu..

Is this the correct direction the disc suppose to be ?? I am referring to those "curve" on disc since terbalik L and R side also can fit one :unsure:

Some said suppose to "follow" the wheel rotation but some told me need to terbalik

LEFT HAND

RIGHT HAND

Pls englighten me
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience