why honda market price still $$$

mospeda353

500 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
i wonder why honda market price still high and expensive especially with 'type R' heart.. like EG, EK, CRX, DC2 or even any old honda with Type R parts.. i know diz Type R is very famous but their performance parts price still same or nearly wit others parts like evo.. the Q is why diz atmosphere hapen..

*Hondarian don't mad ar.. juz a Q.. peace :burnout:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Low Demand + High Supply = Low Price..

High Demand + Low Supply = High Price..

Honda is in the 2nd category..

because Honda has the most powerful NA engine..

:driver:

mospeda353

500 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
agree wit d7zul.. honda is most powerfull na in its category but i tink honda in range of high demand + high supply..same like evo..
DanzEterna: ae86 is different.. rare model.. special chasis.. otherwise its the only 1 model pricy

still blur.. hahahahaha!!!!!

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
hehe..

when i say the most powerful.. i mean in stock/standard engine..

if modified, the sky is the limit.. any make or model would be powerful..

:driver:

Glocker

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Good fuel consumption + VTEC is great for our Malaysian roads. No need what this fuel drinking turbo cars...

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Good fuel consumption + VTEC is great for our Malaysian roads. No need what this fuel drinking turbo cars...
if vtec engage sure FC also bad right
just like turbo car FC is bad only when turbo engaged which is not all the time
turbo car FC in vacuum is dammm good
but sadly its very hard to stay in vacuum mode when you got a snail under the hood :biggrin:

Glocker

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
But going on vacuum in turbo cars means you are not stepping on the throttle which would mean no fuel consumption. If you don't step on the gas in any car of course FC will be very good because the car is not going anywhere it's just idling.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
But going on vacuum in turbo cars means you are not stepping on the throttle which would mean no fuel consumption. If you don't step on the gas in any car of course FC will be very good because the car is not going anywhere it's just idling.
errmmm it is possible to drive in vacuum most of the time where you just apply light throttle throughout and be sure to be in the right gear and you can still get to your destination its not like the car doesnt move in vacuum
have you seen the boost meter moving in a turbo car??

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Any car.. NA or Turbo or Supercharger.. if u push lightly on the gas pedal AND the brake, u'll get better FC..

if u put the pedal to the metal, bad FC..

simple :biggrin:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Any car.. NA or Turbo or Supercharger.. if u push lightly on the gas pedal AND the brake, u'll get better FC..

if u put the pedal to the metal, bad FC..

simple :biggrin:
yes exactly this is exactly the point i am trying to make although i do personally feel that the FC will be worse on a turbo car compared to a NA car when you are pedal to the medal
but regardless if a turbo car drives in a vacuum state all the time its basically like a NA cars also :rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i owned tafeta white civic fd and i want to full convert to type r... i want to know the price:

- for spray type r color (champion white) outside only
- full type r bodykit PP materials
- single tip exhaust
- red emblem (Made in Taiwan)

getting help from expert here.. thanks.. :driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience