Who makan fast food never campur sauce one?

fast food?

• chilli sauce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tomato sauce(yucks! for me la)

• no sauce

• Total voters

rollakid

Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
depends lar.. half of the time eat ori, half of the time whole bottle kechup sure finish, next table's ketchup also sapu. got one time asked for a new bottle, and finished halfway (and i already finished the bottle on my table)...

alantan

Dec 24, 2003
anything other than KFC i take chillie sauce

in KFC i take sos chilie thai

slk850

Dec 17, 2003
Depends also.

DimDimer

Jan 10, 2005
i campur mcd chili sauce with the pepers and lil bit of salt, then the remaining salt all pour to the fries. guess i'm ham ham sap sap lor.......

ah_jitt86

Sep 7, 2004
home sweet home
kfc original recipe drumstick + tomato sauce = sedap~
macdonald large french fries + tomato sauce = lazat ~
aHaKz :ph34r:

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
usually chilis source for McD
thai chilies source for KFC
and Burger King, NA, coz burger meat from Burger King is so juicy that no extra source need to be added to made it taste better.

AMW, only go for root beer :lol:
chicken king, went there once, dare not to enter again, the food ... suck big time.
Sugar Bun... never try b4.

InitialD

Aug 27, 2004
I campur chily with tomato at MacD because I lazy to carry 2 saucer. So I just campur it lor.. afterall.. when inside your stomach everything all campur also.

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Penang style, all campur......taste of heaven........ :)

mostly KL ppl won't do that......thats why most of KL food is sucks..... <_< no offence, but its true..

slk850

Dec 17, 2003
Originally posted by JINEIL2EN@Feb 28 2005, 09:00

mostly KL ppl won't do that......thats why most of KL food is sucks..... <_< no offence, but its true..
Not all KL's foods are that bad lar.....if you know where and wat to find in KL, it still make you eat until non-stop. :lol:

Eating styles is mostly base on personal's favorites and taste....some may eat a apple in 10 mins and some may finished it within 5 mins....just my 2 cent. B)

I love KL's " Fook Kin Chao ", " Beef Noodle/Koaytew ", " Chu Zheong Fun "......etc
Yummy..... :P

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Originally posted by slk850+Feb 28 2005, 09:07 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slk850 @ Feb 28 2005, 09:07 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JINEIL2EN@Feb 28 2005, 09:00

Not all KL's foods are that bad lar.....if you know where and wat to find in KL, it still make you eat until non-stop. :lol:

Eating styles is mostly base on personal's favorites and taste....some may eat a apple in 10 mins and some may finished it within 5 mins....just my 2 cent. B)

I love KL's " Fook Kin Chao ", " Beef Noodle/Koaytew ", " Chu Zheong Fun "......etc
Yummy..... :P [/b][/quote]
i search all the best things in KL liao..or reco by fren or magz....but mostly is still suckz.... <_<

most killing me is their Seafood is terrible not fresh..... :angry: their crap, most famous crap shop, their crap's meat oredi 'kecut' untill half left nia..wtf... :angry:

slk850

Dec 17, 2003
Originally posted by JINEIL2EN+Feb 28 2005, 09:51 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JINEIL2EN @ Feb 28 2005, 09:51 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by slk850@Feb 28 2005, 09:07
<!--QuoteBegin-JINEIL2EN
@Feb 28 2005, 09:00

i search all the best things in KL liao..or reco by fren or magz....but mostly is still suckz.... <_<

most killing me is their Seafood is terrible not fresh..... :angry: their crap, most famous crap shop, their crap's meat oredi 'kecut' untill half left nia..wtf... :angry: [/b][/quote]
Then i think you're lack of "LUCK" for meet those nice foods, but not all the time....try it second time....give it another change. Mayb it will change your review....who know ? :P

If you somewhere at Bukit Bintang, try out the Beef Noodle/Koeytew at ThungSin Road (Behind Jln Alor). :P Yummi......

Well, or you can ask Uncle (headache) where for nice foods around Malaysia.

Uncle, i still not yet try out the " Chai Kuih " from Jawi leh !!!!! :P

JINEIL2EN

Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Originally posted by slk850+Feb 28 2005, 10:31 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slk850 @ Feb 28 2005, 10:31 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by JINEIL2EN@Feb 28 2005, 09:51
Originally posted by slk850@Feb 28 2005, 09:07
<!--QuoteBegin-JINEIL2EN
@Feb 28 2005, 09:00

most killing me is their Seafood is terrible not fresh..... :angry: their crap, most famous crap shop, their crap's meat oredi 'kecut' untill half left nia..wtf... :angry:
Then i think you're lack of "LUCK" for meet those nice foods, but not all the time....try it second time....give it another change. Mayb it will change your review....who know ? :P

If you somewhere at Bukit Bintang, try out the Beef Noodle/Koeytew at ThungSin Road (Behind Jln Alor). :P Yummi......

Well, or you can ask Uncle (headache) where for nice foods around Malaysia.

Uncle, i still not yet try out the " Chai Kuih " from Jawi leh !!!!! :P [/b][/quote]
u wan the best chai kuew fr Jawi...?? mayb i can belanja u ler..ehehhehee :lol:

any HKS evc boost controler to let go???
or got any type of ele boost controler to let go n wit pic....
plzz pm me ya~...

n any1 still remember Fast And The Furious(1st ep) movier that green mit eclipse at da 1st...
wat BOV that eclipse use??? i really like that sound at 1st like normal bov but nearly end it sound whistle~.... jus like phisssseeoou~......
n another 1 is from that supra bov like snake tail sound at de end~....
jus wonder if any zth member know???
wat brand n model...